ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Why are you asking questions you know no one has the answer to? 🤔

No need to be disingenuous, we both know it's most likely the same on PS5, 12x more people playing OW2 than the Concord open beta.
So just the same bla bla bla hate lol

OP
OP
A

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
sony need to reconsider putting their games day one on pc, even multiplayer. When it works it’s great, but if it starts off slow people use it s validation to go even harder to try and bury it. The forums for this game on steam are a mess.

This same thing would happen to the next naughty dog game if its day one on pc
I wouldn't be surprised if Sony slows their PC strategy as it's not leading to PS5 sales.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
So just the same bla bla bla hate lol
😂😂😂 every time on this site, yall are like little children 🤣🤣

This is what I mean about it being impossible to have good faith discussions 😂 He can't formulate a proper argument so he asks for specific information that doesn't exist yet, because he knows it's the only way he can "win". He completely ignores all of the information that already exists because it refutes his point.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
😂😂😂 every time on this site, yall are like little children 🤣🤣
Read your own post lol
You can't have a good discussion when you are basically here to troll the game 🤷‍♂️
Of course you will never 'win' that way lol

The same useless bla bla bla shitting the game since people liked the Beta.

OP
OP
A

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Why are you asking questions you know no one has the answer to? 🤔

No need to be disingenuous, we both know it's most likely the same on PS5, 12x more people playing OW2 than the Concord open beta.
Perhaps you need to check the PSN best sellers list. Concord is on there and Overwatch 2 is so far down the list I gave up trying to find it. I pulled up the free to play best sellers list and Overwatch 2 is not on their at all, not a good sign for that game on PS5. Concord will mop the floor with Overwatch 2 on PS5 and will have an infinitely larger playerbase on PS5. There is a new character beta on Overwatch 2 right now and that still isn't enough to get people to play it. Theres is certainly no 12x more people playing Overwatch 2 then Concord, it's quite the opposite actually on PS5, except that Concord being 12x over Overwatch 2 in players is being generous, it appears to be a lot wider gap then that.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Read your own post lol
You can't have a good discussion when you are basically here to troll the game 🤷‍♂️
Of course you will never 'win' that way lol

The same useless bla bla bla shitting the game since people liked the Beta.

Man is obsessed with the laughing emoji. Probably thinks it helps his arguments.

Seriously I have seen primary schoolers with better English writing skills.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Microsoft being afraid of Concord is just another example of their terrible judgment.

They should be so much more afraid of Astrobot and Helldivers 2.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
If anything, Sony should reconsider selling Concord for $40 and instead, making it free to play or at the very least, including it into PlayStation Plus Extra day one. This game is literally going to be dead on arrival.
that's how i see it too, just make it free to play and sell those cosmetics

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
that's how i see it too, just make it free to play and sell those cosmetics

Exactly. Helldivers 2 worked at $40 because it's a four player co-op PvE game where as Concord is a PvP game and there's so many of them to begin with and people have their favorites already and it's going to take one hell of a game to pull them away. When so many of them are free to play and another is looking for $40, the vast majority aren't even going to look at the game because if they're not interested in participating in a free open beta, why would they be interested in paying $40 for the game?

Reactions: Sircaw

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
I just don't think this was even worthy of discussion.
And clearly discussions cant be held about this game without someone getting mad.

Next Concord thread I see better have some substance or its getting the cut real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.