Microsoft: Many future ZeniMax titles will be shipped on PlayStation and Nintendo Consoles

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
These guys man. They do everything but ship great games lol.

It feels like every day we get a new dumb ass quote from someone in the company. Every day.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
It's obvious Microsoft is lying but they should release a physical version of HiFi Rush on PS5 and Switch (if that's even possible). A great game who's potential was killed by being owned by Xbox. If HiFi Rush was a first party Nintendo or Sony game it would be a modern classic, but it's already been forgotten about. I feel bad for John Johanas and Tango Gameworks, it's no wonder why Mikami left Xbox.

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
They felt the need to speak after this disastrous E-Mail has been leaked. It’s so obviously damage controlling, how ignorant does Microsoft think regulators and legal bodies are?
If even Red Fall didn’t release on PlayStation then neither will another Bethesda game ever release on PlayStation consoles. Maybe a free to play game nothing else I could imagine. Microsoft is really annoying as hell with their deceiving gibberish.
What will release will be a shitty mmo and the quake remasters

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It's obvious Microsoft is lying but they should release a physical version of HiFi Rush on PS5 and Switch (if that's even possible). A great game who's potential was killed by being owned by Xbox. If HiFi Rush was a first party Nintendo or Sony game it would be a modern classic, but it's already been forgotten about. I feel bad for John Johanas and Tango Gameworks, it's no wonder why Mikami left Xbox.
I'll not buy any Bethesda game as long as they are owned by MS.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
It's funny how they say this now but were extremely quiet when they first bought them. Now they say we're still team players. On a more important note they didn't mention what will be coming to other platforms. So they could easily make Elder Scrolls, and Fallout exclusive.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Hezekiah

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Starfield will come in time to ps to recoup its cost which will never be the case on a Gampass first console. Watch this space.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Well, the Xbox CFO said when they bought Zenimax that the plan for them was to focus them on 'first on' (timed console exclusivity) or 'best on' (multiplatform day one) Xbox, not full exclusivity, specially for the brands that already were in rival consoles.

So maybe new IPs (such as Starfield or Redfall) remain full exclusive forever while sequels of previous IPs continue full multiplatform or get timed console exclusivity.
No, no, don't you understand, I have animated gifs to communicate with.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Sales are so bad they had to release game on competing platform

Ye this news is all over your face alright xbox brand is sinking

night sinking GIF

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Well, the Xbox CFO said when they bought Zenimax that the plan for them was to focus them on 'first on' (timed console exclusivity) or 'best on' (multiplatform day one) Xbox, not full exclusivity, specially for the brands that already were in rival consoles.

So maybe new IPs (such as Starfield or Redfall) remain full exclusive forever while sequels of previous IPs continue full multiplatform or get timed console exclusivity.
I want to believe this but no way in hell I can see a new TES being multiplat

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
1. Don't believe their lies
2. When they see how bad Starfield sells as an Xbox exclusive, they might be tempted to do a PS5 release a year or two down the line.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
So why cancel both Redfall and Starfield for PS5? Why "We're focusing on Xbox and gamepass only from now on" as soon as they were acquired? We have their own internal documentation, why pretend otherwise?

TES VI is already confirmed to be exclusive.
Yep, remasters and updates to existing titles.

Don't believe these lying twats.