Microsoft: Our vision for gaming: More choice and more games for people everywhere

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
All these Xbots, and ambassadors tweeting about this all at the same is clearly a coordinated effect. Phil and Aaron must’ve given them the talking points and Marching orders. Ftc, cma, eu whoever needs to investigate these guys. If I had a Twitter I’d link all those groups

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
All these Xbots, and ambassadors tweeting about this all at the same is clearly a coordinated effect. Phil and Aaron must’ve given them the talking points and Marching orders. Ftc, cma, eu whoever needs to investigate these guys. If I had a Twitter I’d link all those groups

Destin and Parris have me blocked but Id definitely link them to the authorities. They are dirty....

Reactions: Ezekiel

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Destin and Parris have me blocked but Id definitely link them to the authorities. They are dirty....
Definitely so. The fact that they have to publicly make website to push this deal I think shows how desperate they are for it to pass. We’ll see what happens but this seems kind of desperate to me.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Old Gamer

Banned
5 Aug 2022
Back to the good old "Get The Facts" cheesy propaganda, MS?
Always the same shit.

rac3r

27 Sep 2022

It's actually impressive how many of them have verified accounts and unapologetically shill for Xbox/MS.

8BiTw0LF

dDiUbyq.png

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022

So they are investing $70B what is roughly one year's total gaming revenue in the world, when mobile is excluded.

Buhuu bu but Sonyyyy!
Let us compete.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
"More games on more devices including Xbox, Playstation, online and more."

"For the 95% of gamers who play on phones alternatives to gaming offerings from the dominant mobile platforms."

seinfeld-laughter.gif

• haha
Reactions: PropellerEar