Microsoft unveils custom Mandalorian Xbox Series X/S

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
thumbnail_Mandalorian-Sweepstakes-Hero-Image_FINAL.jpg

Microsoft has designed a custom set of Xbox Series X and S consoles, themed around The Mandalorian.

Baby Yoda/Grogu features on the dinkier Xbox Series S design, while the beefier Xbox Series X features Mando himself. (No, there's no option with Pedro Pascal's face instead.)

The bundle will be made available via sweepstake - so yes, you get both consoles - and also includes a Yoda-green controller and a replica of little Grogu's sweater. Entry is as simple as retweeting the official Xbox Twitter account from today until 11th May.

Xbox clearly has a marketing deal with The Mandalorian for its new third season, which begins airing today on Disney+ worldwide.

For those who live in the US, a further prize is available via Microsoft Rewards: a human-sized version of Grogu's hovering pram. This one does not hover, but it does include "massaging cushions, cupholders, LED lights, and holders for your controllers and headphones". It's just what George Lucas would have wanted.

There's no sign of the Pram XL yet - and in any case, you can't get it on these shores. Regardless, we'll update with a picture when we have one.

Back in the world of video games, Star Wars will return to your consoles with Jedi Fallen Order sequel Jedi Survivor, due on 28th April.
Source

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
it’s looks ok. I’ve seen worse but I’ve also seen better.

They do release a lot of themed controllers… it seems every month they are doing partnerships.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
The controller in the onesie is cute. That said they really should have just had the S as a secondary prize instead of giving both to the same person, like whats up with that?

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Those aren’t quite as hideous as the usual MS themed consoles, but they still don’t look good.

The Battlefront II PS4 Pro was a lot better-looking.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Well, I'm still gonna watch Mandalorian season 3 ep 1 from my PS5 tonight, try and stop me Xbox! :p