Midori Leaker: Nintendo Direct this month will be peak

Ico

8 May 2024
how peak can it be tho? they will not announce the switch 2 this time, so i take that every announcement will be crossplay... and i imagine that most major IP is being developed to their new hardware instead of being held back by the OG switch

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
June 2024 Direct predictions
Wind Waker HD opens the show and is coming to switch on on August 30th, 2024
A new Star Fox game for Switch coming this holiday (Will be delayed to 2026)
Rare Replay comes to the switch in August (Will also come to PS5 but this is just the reveal of it being multiplatform)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Remastered releasing next week digitally and physically on August 6th, 2024 for the series 38th Anniversary
Metroid Prime 4 trailer November 15th, 2024
Mario Party Showdown October 8th, 2024
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 remastered (Multiplatform) coming November 2024 (May it's the possible 2005 remake version?)
New Hyrule Warriors Game this November (Playable Zelda game teased at the end)
Mario and Luigi Collection (Superstar Saga, Partner's In Time, and Bowser's Inside Story.) coming in August
Tekken Tag Tournament (1 and 2) collection coming to Switch this October (Multiplatform but the Switch Version of Tag Tournament 2 has the Nintendo Content still in it.)
The Evil Within 1 and 2 coming to switch this October
Halo Master Chief Collection comes to Switch this Holiday (Will come to PS5 too)
Donkey Kong 99 coming to NSO today
Mirror's Edge 1 and 2 coming to Switch this Holiday
Show closes with a new Fire Emblem coming out 2025 (I know they said this direct was focused on 2024 games but Nintendo said at E3 2018 they were focusing only on 2018 games only to open with Daemon X Machima which was a 2019 game.) Also I could see this get delayed to 2026

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
apparently she was just saying it because she's a Nintendo fan and she doesn't have any info about the event

makes sense it cant be a peak event if Switch 2 is releasing next year

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I hope we get an f zero gx remaster but o doubt that will happen

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
June 2024 Direct predictions
Wind Waker HD opens the show and is coming to switch on on August 30th, 2024
A new Star Fox game for Switch coming this holiday (Will be delayed to 2026)
Rare Replay comes to the switch in August (Will also come to PS5 but this is just the reveal of it being multiplatform)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Remastered releasing next week digitally and physically on August 6th, 2024 for the series 38th Anniversary
Metroid Prime 4 trailer November 15th, 2024
Mario Party Showdown October 8th, 2024
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 remastered (Multiplatform) coming November 2024 (May it's the possible 2005 remake version?)
New Hyrule Warriors Game this November (Playable Zelda game teased at the end)
Mario and Luigi Collection (Superstar Saga, Partner's In Time, and Bowser's Inside Story.) coming in August
Tekken Tag Tournament (1 and 2) collection coming to Switch this October (Multiplatform but the Switch Version of Tag Tournament 2 has the Nintendo Content still in it.)
The Evil Within 1 and 2 coming to switch this October
Halo Master Chief Collection comes to Switch this Holiday (Will come to PS5 too)
Donkey Kong 99 coming to NSO today
Mirror's Edge 1 and 2 coming to Switch this Holiday
Show closes with a new Fire Emblem coming out 2025 (I know they said this direct was focused on 2024 games but Nintendo said at E3 2018 they were focusing only on 2018 games only to open with Daemon X Machima which was a 2019 game.) Also I could see this get delayed to 2026
Nintendo should save. Metroid Prime 4 for Switch 2 launch.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Zelda Twilight Princess Port and a Dragon Quest Trailer would be great to see.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Well, if I was them I'd announce there Switch 2 with a September / November release and some launch window games, which should include mainline 3D Mario, Mario Kart 9 and Metroid Prime 4. Plus probably a new big DK.

But as I remember (not sure) they said that weren't going to have hardware releases for this year. So won't happen and they'll focus on to continue refurbishing stuff until they announce it.

Ico

8 May 2024
But as I remember (not sure) they said that weren't going to have hardware releases for this year. So won't happen and they'll focus on to continue refurbishing stuff until they announce it.

yep, the direct is suposed to have games for the later half of 2024 and according to his words they wont even mention to the switch 2 this time around

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
yep, the direct is suposed to have games for the later half of 2024 and according to his words they wont even mention to the switch 2 this time around
I don't remember if they said no new hardware releases for this year or fiscal year. Do you remember it?

Being that the case, they won't announce anything related to Switch 2, so obviously would focus instead on remaining Switch stuff for the next 6-9 months instead.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
The word peak has lost most of its meaning at this point so I’ll hedge my bets.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
It will be peak if they announce Xenoblade Chronicles X remaster. aka best jrpg of all time

Ico

8 May 2024
I don't remember if they said no new hardware releases for this year or fiscal year. Do you remember it?

Being that the case, they won't announce anything related to Switch 2, so obviously would focus instead on remaining Switch stuff for the next 6-9 months instead.

we only know that will be announced this fiscal year, but no word about releases yet!
my bet is that a nintendo direct around september will have the new console and its games, basically like the next ps showcase should also have the ps5 pro and 2025 games

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
We did it, we found the Midori prediction that isn't coming true.