Miyazaki on BloodBorne remake (insider says it is coming). Creating Souls like genre. EldenRing huge spike on PC/consoles

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I don't think it's on him. Sony can tell nixes to do it, but they might port destruction. Allstars instead... so clueless.

It really wouldnt be too hard to clean up the resolution a tad, 60fps and fix the frame frame pacing.
Either way, Ive out 300+ hours into the game. I probably wont play a remake or remaster and lose my save file. Ill play an update

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
No one needs to wait, game is already released 2015.
Port beggars are least to buy anything.
A PS5 update would be fine. Just like Death stranding, FF7Remake, TLOU2, Horizon, Days Gone etc all got.
I believe Uncharted 4 also got? Not sure

Reactions: flaccidsnake

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Yeah, i bet inferior, no stuttering for example, such a high end PC feature, makes consoles inferior obviously.
It makes the game inferior. It could easily be better. I don't even know what argument you're trying to make right now. We can look at From's technology on PC and PS4 head to head in 2017's Dark Souls 3:

Digital Foundry said:
the pc's ability to target 60 fps sticks out hugely. compared to the 30 fps playback on ps4, which itself suffers from stuttering due to its frame pacing issues. the jump to PC is pretty stark. gameplay is much smoother, and it's the first time we've seen the bloodborne engine running at a full 60fps on any format. we cannot stress how much of an improvement it makes to this experience, and I have to say playing on PC made it very difficult going back to PS4 again.

Please try to make a point next time.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
All games should be on PC to elevate the medium.
It makes the game inferior. It could easily be better. I don't even know what argument you're trying to make right now. We can look at From's technology on PC and PS4 head to head in 2017's Dark Souls 3:

That's without counting how many mods or total conversions of the game would be available by now had they kick-started their PC port initiative with Bloodborne.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: flaccidsnake

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
All games should be on PC to elevate the medium.

That's without counting how many mods or total conversions of the game would be available by now had they kick-started their PC port initiative with Bloodborne.
Plus if you got more US and Chinese teens talking to each other on Pubg, we might avert WW3.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

inferior to what? there is no PC matching what PS5 gives you for 400$.

everything else costing more is not inferior because it cost more so it should offer more. it starting to be inferior when it cost more but offers nothing in return.
it is basics. but of course, PCMR can't handle that so they always resorts to idiotic comparisons.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
inferior to what? there is no PC matching what PS5 gives you for 400$.

everything else costing more is not inferior because it cost more so it should offer more. it starting to be inferior when it cost more but offers nothing in return.
it is basics. but of course, PCMR can't handle that so they always resorts to idiotic comparisons.
you're really losing the plot.

Reactions: Systemshock2023
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This Bloodborne rumor is like rumor 1,000 of we made a thread about every BB rumor we'd have 10 a year 😂😂