Modders and Devs show evidence that Palworld copies Pokémon

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I agree we cannot say for certain whether the stolen assets claim is true because it's, I believe, one random twitter user and there hasn't been any further verification of the claims. However, if there are stolen assets they certainly would have a case. Whether they win it or not is debatable depending on circumstances since copyright law is pretty complex, but certainly there is a case.
Like I said no evidence of stolen assets. Just Jaded Pokemon fanboys crying.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Dude couldn't even protect xbotz from getting wrecked by Playstation and you want him to save palworld from even more ruthless company like Nintendo, give me a break pls 🤣🤣🤣

Are you implying Don Mattrick was a bad CEO? how dare you? he brought FF13 for the 1st time ever breaking main FF title from Playstation exclusivity on consoles since FF7 in 1997, the man was a legend :cool: :cool:

Again Xbox is moving away from competing with Playstation, people should see it now as it's happening, everyone followed the Gamepass business plan in 2024 didn't they?

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Are you implying Don Mattrick was a bad CEO? how dare you? he brought FF13 for the 1st time ever breaking main FF title from Playstation exclusivity on consoles since FF7 in 1997, the man was a legend :cool: :cool:

Again Xbox is moving away from competing with Playstation, people should see it now as it's happening, everyone followed the Gamepass business plan in 2024 didn't they?
I mean phil, although I agree with your notion that don mattrick was a good CEO, especially in 2013 when PS4 humiliated xbotz 🤣🤣🤣.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Stay on topic, please. And be civil. No more console wars flaming over this.