Most 2 overrated games you ever played

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Cyberpunk 2077
I have never tried this game before, but it seemed interesting. There was a lot of drama surrounding this game, I heard its buggy asf. I might get it in the future tho. Why do you think it's overrated? 🤔

LED

Twitter Legend
26 Jun 2022
I don't like using the word "Overrated" as it's probably the most overused word nowadays when someone doesn't like a game as much as the other, it also alludes to a game being objectively worse than some might see them as.

But with that out of the way, the game I feel that are worse than people say are:

Deathloop and Death Stranding, both are trash games.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I don't like using the word "Overrated" as it's probably the most overused word nowadays when someone doesn't like a game as much as the other, it also alludes to a game being objectively worse than some might see them as.

But with that out of the way, the game I feel that are worse than people say are

Using a word to imply other people think too highly of something is uncouth. By the way here are 2 games I feel are worse than people think they are.

• Informative
Reactions: LED

LED

Twitter Legend
26 Jun 2022
Using a word to imply other people think too highly of something is uncouth. By the way here are 2 games I feel are worse than people think they are.
I think Death Stranding is trash, what do you think? Btw give me your Twitter profile, might give you a follow. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I think Death Stranding is trash, what do you think? Btw give me your Twitter profile, might give you a follow. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

I agree about DS. Don't use twitter sorry friend.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I have never tried this game before, but it seemed interesting. There was a lot of drama surrounding this game, I heard its buggy asf. I might get it in the future tho. Why do you think it's overrated? 🤔

Because it’s nowhere near as good as Witcher 3. Bugs aside an all that. V is a trash unlikable character compared to Geralt.

• Informative
Reactions: Oogabooga

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Because it got rated in the 90s when it's a 7/10 game at the very best.

Reactions: Oogabooga

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Resident evil 4 - didn't like the controls.
Guardians of the galaxy- it started off decent, but got tedious real fast.
Good Night GIF

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Final Fantasy 7R takes the cake for me here. Game is middling, combat sucks — it’s a generic jrpg outclassed by Tales of Arise in every area that matters.

Others:

The Last of Us
Guardians of the Galaxy
Death Stranding
Uncharted (whole series)
Tales of Arise is definitely a better game, but FF7R is still a very good game.
Guardians of the Galaxy is not overrated at all. Even though it was flawed, It turned out much better than what most people anticipated. It is also as good as its metacritics average score.
Death Stranding.... I didn't like it either, but it was never overrated. It got 7s and 8s from reviewers and was hated by many. Not sure how you define it as overrated.
Uncharted series is good, but I have no reason to disagree with you. RDR2 deserves the overrated title over Uncharted, but you didn't mention it. So, I assume it is a matter of taste.

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
For me it was RDR2 and Breath of the wild...
Got bored of both of them real fast and botw removed everything I liked in zelda :dungeons
Rdr2 is just a chore to play

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Code Veronica is one for sure, seriously a 94 on metacritic?
BOTW might be the second or maybe Halo 3

Last edited: