Most overrated characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Stupid terrible Trevor in gta 5. Everyone drooling about "how crazy he is"... F that. The reason I prefer gta 4 much more is because how more serious it can be and because Niko tries to be better and tries to represent some values.

Listen to this. Rockstar is never going to make gta this good again

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
There is no way Tidux fits the word cooler…
He isn't the greatest character but I like him. famous Blitzball player, extroverted asf, energetic, fun, doesn't give a fuck, doesn't give up and he has better hair than Cloud.

Cloud is one of the dopest character in history, OP probably never played original FF7 to say such thing.
What's so cool about him, explain? He doesn't say much he is always depressed, dead and boring!! Do you guys just like the way he looks and his sword?

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Stupid terrible Trevor in gta 5. Everyone drooling about "how crazy he is"... F that. The reason I prefer gta 4 much more is because how more serious it can be and because Niko tries to be better and tries to represent some values.

Listen to this. Rockstar is never going to make gta this good again
Same I don't really like Trevor, Micheal was my favourite. I loved his sarcastic personality, he is cool asf.

Reactions: rofif

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yeah, she could be improved... the constant talk and explaining how to do things is annoying and her lack of empathy and care for those around her cause she is so focused on solving whatever she is doing etc.
Makes sense because of its lore, though. The girl literally didn't talk to anyone except Rost (and, on rare occasions, Karst) for like 19 years.

• brain
Reactions: Hobbygaming
OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Cloud Strife fans must really enjoy big swords
5oa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.