Mountain of salt!!! But Snitch Discord: Bloodborne Remaster, KH4, September SoP + some SIE info

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Some people thought the Demon's Souls remake messed with the spirit of the original's soundtrack too much. I never finished the original, so going back to listen to it, it does sound quite different. I'm one of those people who hates it when music is updated and loses what made the originals so good. I did like the Demon's Souls remake soundtrack, but like I said, since I didn't experience the original at release, I can totally understand people who think Bluepoint ruined the "feel" of the game.

So again, I loved the Demon's Souls remake. I think it's still one of the only "next gen" games out right now. But I can understand it if original fans think it's not quite right. I'm assuming that's what he means by "terrible OST."
I love the Demon’s Souls remake, but the music and character design changes straight up SUCK.

They lost a LOT of the mood and artistry of the original game.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I love the Demon’s Souls remake, but the music and character design changes straight up SUCK.

Which is more than made up for by the technical polish of the game. I love fromsoft games but they suck at coding.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Horizon Remaster not a bad idea assuming the show turns out great as long as it's like fairly priced... But it's Playstation.

Everything else seems like just saying shit fans wanna hear

Nixxies wa a good purchase just being misussed by Sony on the wrong projects.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Plus Horizon Remaster never existed and never will exist, at least this generation. It's a nonsensical fantasy idea from an ill fanboy.

Is there a bookmark function? This guy keeps taking in the Ls when talking about potential leaks or rumours, so I'd like to save this one.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Both rumors dropped yesterday sound so lame and outrageous. I don’t want to believe any of them at least… aside from the Bloodborne remaster.

It means nothing but I have buddies “in the know” who swear that MGS and Bloodborne remasters/remakes for PlayStation exist. So I still believe that much. Eventually it’ll come true 😑

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Like I said! Doesn't make any sense to disregard speculation when thts all it is. It's not confirmed either way.

Fucked up. The Bloodborne, KH4, SoP, Marvel, Bluepoint is bullshit.

Only the SEGA and Square Enix info is real:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

My brother says the same thing. I think some of the music is great though but not as good as original

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I didn't say the info is real lol
That part of Sony is all nonsense lol

I'm a Hero Too doesn't know anything about Sony

This is the real I'm a Hero Too

Any chance you could just outline here what you believe may be / is true?

Reactions: Angie

Angie

Forum Veteran
5 Jul 2022
Any chance you could just outline here what you believe may be / is true?
The one in the OP is all nonsense.
Is possible som estuff might end up being real, but the person that said it woudn't know.

The one I posted, all I know is that I'm a Hero is credible. He leaked all the Persona projects, even that Persona 3 Remake would be at MS E3.
But what is true or not, I don't know.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
The one in the OP is all nonsense.
Is possible som estuff might end up being real, but the person that said it woudn't know.

The one I posted, all I know is that I'm a Hero is credible. He leaked all the Persona projects, even that Persona 3 Remake would be at MS E3.
But what is true or not, I don't know.

Okay, that is more or less what I was thinking. Thanks you!