Multiple Ratchet & Clank Games are coming to PS PLus as celebration of the franchise 20th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Fgukms1XgAkZ7iJ

So, beginning today, we’re kicking off our Ratchet & Clank celebrations – #Ratchet20 if you will, by dropping a few surprises and briefly looking back at the franchise.

Let’s get straight to the good stuff: we’re thrilled to announce Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart will receive a 20th Anniversary Armor Pack TODAY in honor of #Ratchet20, which will be available via a game update at no extra cost. * The pack includes five armors inspired by games throughout the franchise’s history – and we have an awesome selection:

• Commando Armor inspired by Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
  • Holoflux Armor inspired by Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
  • Quest Armor inspired by Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
  • Marauder Armor inspired by Ratchet: Deadlocked
  • Clank armor to celebrate the greatest of pals

Coming to PlayStation Plus Premium on November 15:

• Ratchet & Clank (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked (PS3)
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
All streaming… No thanks. All these were on PS Now its pretty lame.

Where are those PS2 games on PS Premium Sony? I knew they would do the bare minimal when it came to PS1/PS2/PSP games.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I kinda hope no one is actually subscribed to the premium tier.

I think Extra is pretty damn solid otherwise.

It doesn’t matter what they add to it. Doesn’t help that it’s just emulated stuff i think very few would ever revisit to begin with.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It doesn’t matter what they add to it. Doesn’t help that it’s just emulated stuff i think very few would ever revisit to begin with.

I think it so weird Sony doesn’t make an effort and bring those PS1/PS2/PSP games from the PS3 and Vita stores.

Licenses? Sure if PS3, Vita, Xbox and Virtual console didnt exist that would be a good excuse but its not. If Sony did it at their hardest time ( PS3 era ) then surely they can do it now. And having an install base of 120+ million users it would make some money

BadBurger

3 Jul 2022
Some of the decisions coming out of Sony just don't make one iota of sense.

I hope Premium gets better and should definitely get advertised more it's like PS Now all over again.

Old Gamer

Veteran
5 Aug 2022
Some of the decisions coming out of Sony just don't make one iota of sense.

I hope Premium gets better and should definitely get advertised more it's like PS Now all over again.
That's exactly what Premium is. It's PSNow, except now you also need to subscribe to Plus.

I'm SO glad I don't pay for any subscription BS.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That's exactly what Premium is. It's PSNow, except now you also need to subscribe to Plus.

I'm SO glad I don't pay for any subscription BS.

Its meant to have PS1/PS2/PSP games but they are just bringing back PS3 streaming games that were already on PSNOW. Its ridiculous

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
maybe they have this all backwards…

The streaming software should be stupid cheap if not freemium software for smart TVs as an intro to PlayStation.

Not this…. Not like this. I can’t see hardcore gamers paying for this. It’s too much novelty than anything else.

P

peter42O

I can't believe that Sony/Cerny still haven't cracked the Cell processor to where all the PS3 games could be downloaded instead of streamed. SMH.

On a related side note, hey Insomniac.....where's my Rivet spin off game????? :mad:

MScarpa

28 Jul 2022
So they're putting back the games they took off from PSNow? 😂 WTF is this shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.