"My First GT" will release this holiday on PS4 & PS5

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Great idea.

As someone who never bought a Gran Turismo game and found them too difficult / weird the times I played them (copies from friend, pirated, demos etc) because I prefer arcade racers, I'll play this.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Great idea.

As someone who never bought a Gran Turismo game and found them too difficult / weird the times I played them (copies from friend, pirated, demos etc) because I prefer arcade racers, I'll play this.
I think you will be impressed. Even the standard GT7 gives you a ton of accessibility options to help those that want the game to feel more arcade like, including things like auto brake/auto steer, etc. It looks like the most recent racer released, Test Drive Unlimited, took a poop. I was hoping for a new arcade racer as well. The best thing is, this new one will have a trial.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I still play GT7 every day. The GOAT racing game. Bought a PS2 just for GT3 after playing it at a relative's house and been a PlayStation fan ever since. My Nintendo Gamecube and Xbox collected dust after that 🤣

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I still play GT7 every day. The GOAT racing game. Bought a PS2 just for GT3 after playing it at a relative's house and been a PlayStation fan ever since. My Nintendo Gamecube and Xbox collected dust after that 🤣
I remember GT3 so well.... I bought an MX5 and grinded so hard to get a Formula 1 car and burned through most of the game with that unless there was a "fr" or rally requirement 😂.

Loved the music so much.

• haha
Reactions: AllBizness

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I love GT7 as well. Got 80% of the trophies so far. Besides collecting those 3 legendary cars trophy, much of my remaining trophies are online related, which I don't find much time to do sadly. Oh and I am stuck on one license event to get the final trophy for licenses. It's the F1 event. I even lowered all my settings to easy, and that one is a BITCH for me.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I love GT7 as well. Got 80% of the trophies so far. Besides collecting those 3 legendary cars trophy, much of my remaining trophies are online related, which I don't find much time to do sadly. Oh and I am stuck on one license event to get the final trophy for licenses. It's the F1 event. I even lowered all my settings to easy, and that one is a BITCH for me.
I don't have nearly all the trophies yet, I completed all the championships and credits rolled after that last one. Took me like year to beat that last one lol. Made it to level 50 on car status and unlocked the last tuning category. So much left for me to do in this game and I've put in well over 300 hours into it so far. Love it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: KvallyX

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Not gonna lie, I thought this would be a kiddie karting game.

Its actually worse...

• sad

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
we need GT1, GT2, GT3, GT4, GT5 and GT6 on PS Plus
Probably wont be simple.

Alot of car licenses polyphony will no longer have.

For example lotus asked for way too much for the license of their cars so polyphony walked away.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Dick Jones

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Is a fancy demo for a 3 year old cross gen game really a great idea idk guys

i hope it comes with a good sale, I've been waiting for a good price in the digital version for a long time and still nothing

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Is a fancy demo for a 3 year old cross gen game really a great idea idk guys
For an excellent 3 year old cross gen game? Pretty sure it's a good thing. Better to have it than not.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nym

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Silly story here.

When I used to live in South Africa, a friend of mine had a ps2. Small grey console with the cd that popped out in the middle of It if i recall correctly

Anyway, he used to have a GT game, not sure which it was, but he used to race around the track in a red car, like a Corvette or something, when the race was done, all the friends, boys and girls, about 8 people in total, used to watch the reply.

We used to think it was simply amazing.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Silly story here.

When I used to live in South Africa, a friend of mine had a ps2. Small grey console with the cd that popped out in the middle of It if i recall correctly

Anyway, he used to have a GT game, not sure which it was, but he used to race around the track in a red car, like a Corvette or something, when the race was done, all the friends, boys and girls, about 8 people in total, used to watch the reply.

We used to think it was simply amazing.
A friend and I played that GT back in the day and at lunch time we solely focused on one track. For weeks we competed for the best times around that same track over and over until we believed it was impossible to go any faster. It was heaven to us.

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw