"My First GT" will release this holiday on PS4 & PS5

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
Why would anyone play Astro? Not that you'd understand anyway.
Because there's not a better Astrobot on PlayStation.

next-question-for-real-the-story-of-reality-tv.gif

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I’ll get it with a steering wheel. It’s cool to see GT7 still being promoted.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
For newcomers or those on the fence for racing; smart give them a taste, GT7 is excellent!
Series has been a staple since the PS1 so only right to put in a spotlight for the 30th anniversary.
I expect the obvious Pro enhanced patch with added ray-tracing on top of 4K (60/120)

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
i hope it comes with a good sale, I've been waiting for a good price in the digital version for a long time and still nothing
Isn't the physical version really cheap already? I bought the disc a few months after launch and it was already on sale for like $50

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Isn't the physical version really cheap already? I bought the disc a few months after launch and it was already on sale for like $50

oh, racing is really not my main genre of game, so i'm waiting to see it for at least $30 one day lmao

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I think you will be impressed. Even the standard GT7 gives you a ton of accessibility options to help those that want the game to feel more arcade like, including things like auto brake/auto steer, etc. It looks like the most recent racer released, Test Drive Unlimited, took a poop. I was hoping for a new arcade racer as well. The best thing is, this new one will have a trial.
Test drive unlimited solar crown isn't out yet

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I love GT7 as well. Got 80% of the trophies so far. Besides collecting those 3 legendary cars trophy, much of my remaining trophies are online related, which I don't find much time to do sadly. Oh and I am stuck on one license event to get the final trophy for licenses. It's the F1 event. I even lowered all my settings to easy, and that one is a BITCH for me.
What I don't get about gt7 is some cars you can't buy , older cars aren't in brand central they have to be in the used car section & if they're sold out you can't buy them like come on man it's a game , it doesn't have to be that realistic to the point you can't get a car you want because it's sold out 🤣

MiyazakiLovesKojima

What I don't get about gt7 is some cars you can't buy , older cars aren't in brand central they have to be in the used car section & if they're sold out you can't buy them like come on man it's a game , it doesn't have to be that realistic to the point you can't get a car you want because it's sold out 🤣
Are you sure about this? That sounds insane & amazing 🤣

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
It is weird but I guess I’m just used to it now. I have notifications set for cars that I want so it gives me a red dot 🔴 notification when it is available. You can rent them though.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly