Namco were the ultimate kings of Fighting games intro

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
I mean we can debate stuffs here and there, but when it comes to Fighting games Intros, there is no debtate, Namco in the PS1 and PS2 we're just the ultimate top, best fighting games intros, and also simply some of the best intros in general, personally speaking Tekken 2 and Tekken 3 are the best CG intros ever in gaming history (yes those, hard to decide between the 2, pretty much tied) , i will never forget first time i've seen T2 intro on PSX demo disk, it was one of the first thing i've seen on PSX, the jump between stuffs like Sonic and Mario to this was just insane, and what's crazy is that even today no Fighting game intro is even close to those in term of presentation and tone.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think Sould Edge and Rival Schools (Capcom) have the best fighting game intros by far.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Tekken 2 and Tekken 3 are above imo. Rival is great, Soul Edge Iconic AF but still prefer T2 and T3, it's the ultimate peak of how you do fighting games intro imho.
200.webp

24 Jun 2022
Tekken 2 and 3's intros are still GOATs. Hell, Tekken 3 on PS1 is one of the Top 5 fighters ever made, honestly.

Oh, and Tekken 5's isn't bad, either. The intro song for that one is hype AF.

• brain
Reactions: SSfox
24 Jun 2022

Dude NGL this just blew my friggin' mind. Really does look like a toddler but he's really 19. Guess it's a specific dwarfism condition.

How TF is he supposed to beat McGregor in a fight unless it's an exhibition tho? Seems impossible otherwise or Conor's going to be a really good actor now.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Dude NGL this just blew my friggin' mind. Really does look like a toddler but he's really 19. Guess it's a specific dwarfism condition.

How TF is he supposed to beat McGregor in a fight unless it's an exhibition tho? Seems impossible otherwise or Conor's going to be a really good actor now.
Yes, he has a certain type of dwarfism. But he even knocked down Shaquille O'Neal with a single punch:

Now seriously, he's an influencer who started acting as a though kid and made related humor. Got viral and escalated. He's from the same region ( than the MMA legend Khabib Nurmagomedov, his friend.

As usual Connor took it seriously:

1662062583102.jpeg