NateDrake: Starfield on PlayStation not happening, information was "pure fiction. Plus Tom Henderson on Xbox 1st/3rd party going to PS5 explanation. "

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
*reposted as it disappeared from our servers.

He's back pedaling saying he was fed bad info and now it's not happening or he doesn't think it is.

1707516926470.png

Also TOM Henderson...

Tom Henderson- 3rd party games that have been released on Xbox are going to PlayStation 5, but 1st party games that have been released are not, BUT, 1st party games that have not been released are going to PlayStation 5...​

Rumour
He deleted the original tweet
Updated tweet - Let's just roll with "all things are being considered/discussed" and that's it.
The ending of Inception was easier to figure out than this shit.

Last edited:

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
The most likely scenario:
-It's happening, but later.
-MS wants to try to limit the fallout for easier damage control, so they're going to slow-boil their fandom on this.
-By the time Starfield is announced, the hope is that the other games being available on other platforms for a time already will make this news easier to swallow.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Doesn't matter, it is going to happen eventually anyway like it always was going to. The only reason it won't is if they consider the game unsalvageable like in the case of Redfall.

I don't think Starfield would sell well on PlayStation as it is.

Shit like a riddle but I understand what he means so future 1st party are going to PS5 just not the ones already released lol
So they are not going back and working on ports right now.

Whatever is not like they released anything significant this gen and Flight Simulator and Forza Horizon should be getting new version soon anyway.

No port of Halo Infinity then, what a huge loss. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Man everyday is a new twist. This shit better than a Jason Bourne book.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
That Nate maybe has some good track record but I doubt he knows more than Tom Henderson or Tom Warren. Last one often has a good track for MS announcements. Let’s wait until next week.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
He deleted this tweet fast
GF7-Xn-Lf-Xg-AAMho-S.jpg

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
He deleted this tweet fast
GF7-Xn-Lf-Xg-AAMho-S.jpg
So basically it's happening. Lol. It's going to be WAY MORE than Hifi Rush and Sea of Thieves, but to "salvage" as much goodwill as possible with the fanbase Phil and co won't drop them all at once. There will be separation between the port releases. I bet some of the bots right now just want to be put out of their misery already and have Microsoft get it over with in one swoop. Some in that base know the inevitable is coming and they're saying why drag us along in the PR charade even longer? You even got people like Gaz in a space saying you can't trust Phil anymore if he uses the case by case excuse again.