Naughty Dog Lead editor indirectly says to take Bloomberg report on ND & TLOU 2 MP ‘with a grain of salt’

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
The part where he lectures Jason over making a joke over the submersible accident is a big L. Those people deserve to be made fun of for winning the Darwin award. Maybe people will take it as a lesson not to be arrogant anti-regulation tech bros in the future.
Fully agree with you. But I like how the RT is giving us some insight as how Bloomberg is full of shit.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The part where he lectures Jason over making a joke over the submersible accident is a big L. Those people deserve to be made fun of for winning the Darwin award. Maybe people will take it as a lesson not to be arrogant anti-regulation tech bros in the future.
They may have been dumb, but it's dead people with family and friends who now are suffering not only for the loss, but also from seeing dumbasses making fun in social media. They deserve respect.

Even from the psychopath mercenary hitmans that wrongly call themselves jounalists.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They may have been dumb, but it's dead people with family and friends who now are suffering not only for the loss, but also from seeing dumbasses making fun in social media. They deserve respect.

Even from the psychopath mercenary hitmans that wrongly call themselves jounalists.
I would be more sympathetic to this argument if these same people weren't the ones lobbying congress and every major government to reduce regulations, jeopardizing thousands if not millions of other lives because they have the arrogance to know better (in many cases these regulations are there because people died due to inadequate safety precautions).

I do feel bad for the son because it wasn't his idea, but the larger point stands. I'm not going to piss on their graves, but I won't say I don't nod approvingly when someone makes a light jab at their expense. Screenshot_20230623-173653_Firefox.jpg Screenshot_20230623-173716_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

Imagine how inhumane you have to be to type something that stupid and posts it as if it were clever.

As for Factions, I can only hope it is still happening.

No they don't stfu and have some decency.

ElCapitano

11 Mar 2023
Great to hear. I really want that factions game to release and I want Naugthy Dogs vision for it not Bungies

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Its Bloomberg. They literally make negative PS news every month. Its like there job. I never believe anything that comes out there mouths
People ran with this as Doom and failure

Last edited:

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
That its pretty stupid and senseless,u have to be a big ignorant to not know how most of the exploration of this planet as been done,u think admunsend deserve to be mocked for dying back in the Day?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
That its pretty stupid and senseless,u have to be a big ignorant to not know how most of the exploration of this planet as been done,u think admunsend deserve to be mocked for dying back in the Day?
Amundsen didn't have a whole industry already built around world exploration with engineers and safety testing that had been done.

In contrast, the oceangate ceo openly flouted established engineering principles backed by rigorous testing and science because "trust me bro, innovation and stuff"

He also fired their lead engineer who demanded the vessel be tested for stress and wear&tear after every trip because it would be too expensive.

He is the reason this tragedy happened and I have 0 sympathy for him.
Screenshot_20230623-190437_Firefox.jpg

Btw the reason you don't build with both carbon fiber and titanium without insulating them from each other is because it causes corrosion.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Amundsen didn't have a whole industry already built around world exploration with engineers and safety testing that had been done.

In contrast, the oceangate ceo openly flouted established engineering principles backed by rigorous testing and science because "trust me bro, innovation and stuff"

He also fired their lead engineer who demanded the vessel be tested for stress and wear&tear after every trip because it would be too expensive.

He is the reason this tragedy happened and I have 0 sympathy for him.
View attachment 1692

Btw the reason you don't build with both carbon fiber and titanium without insulating them from each other is because it causes corrosion.
Again most of the world best explorers did pretty stupid and crazy things on the past

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Nuh, this Jason guy has been very accurate in his reports. I don't like the guy personally as he is one of Kotaku idiots, but he never miss when reporting rumors and news from behind the scene.

Also, the game's been under development for 100 million years. There's always a truth to any rumors regarding development troubles.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Nuh, this Jason guy has been very accurate in his reports. I don't like the guy personally as he is one of Kotaku idiots, but he never miss when reporting rumors and news from behind the scene.

Also, the game's been under development for 100 million years. There's always a truth to any rumors regarding development troubles.
He never misses but he has definitely exaggerated and painted situations within Sony more dire than it was.

So we forget it was him who made people think Sony was responsible for Days Gone not getting a sequel? Or how Bend was nervous they were gonna become Naughty Dog North when that was never the case, but Sony put them to work with Naughty Dog to avoid doing lay offs.

Factions will be good. Naughty has never made a bad multiplayer game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko