NBA 2K24 Still Treats PC As Last-Gen

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
https://insider-gaming.com/nba-2k24-still-treats-pc-as-last-gen/

With every new sports game release, fans on PC are waiting to hear the news about whether the game will have feature parity with the current-gen PlayStation 5 (PS5) and Xbox Series X|S. While EA Sports finally did so with Madden NFL 24 this year, one game that won’t be making that leap is NBA 2K24. Based on the feature listings for the new game from 2K Sports, NBA 2K24 will still be treated as a “last-gen” experience on PC.
By being a last-gen game, PC players of NBA 2K24 will miss out on some major features this year, including crossplay and the new proPlay technology. In addition to those, PC players won’t get the City in MyCareer, rather it will be the return of the smaller Neighborhood.
Take Two maximizing resources as usual when it comes to PC. Good for them. Sucks for those on PC that's true.

OP
OP
KnittedKnight

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Lebron just too much flops for PC to handle.
It's the mamba on the cover this year. But I do agree here, the overrated flopper, choker and quitter will be, current mindshare considered for this generation, the star of the game. :sick:🤮

The art of turning an L to W sort of speak.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
PC should be grateful to get the game at all, there isn’t enough demand to really even justify a port. They’re not missing out anyways, last gen, next gen, it’s still a trash game at the end of the day

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Plotting The Simpsons GIF