Nearly 90% of Hellblade 2 Xbox Players Haven't Completed It

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
According to global Xbox achievement data, hardly any Xbox players are making it through Hellblade 2's short seven-hour runtime to finish its story:

Diving deeper into the stats, we can see that only 52% of Hellblade 2 Xbox players made it past the first boss and unlocked The Next Sign achievement. You encounter Hellblade 2's first boss after about 30 minutes, and he's not exactly hard to beat, so for nearly half of the game's players to not even make it that far, is pretty baffling.

Nearly 90% of Hellblade 2 Xbox players haven't finished its story

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Imagine not completing the "game of the year"... which takes 5h in a relaxed playthrough.

CHILEANPLAYER

6 May 2024
Xbox gamers spend more time installing games than playing, plus we all know (except Square) that both Octopath Travelers will have even lower percentages.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Maverick

1 Sep 2023
I always liked Ninja Theory but they went downhill after the acquisition. Wish Sony acquired them.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
HOW!!!? IT'S ONLY FIVE HOURS!!!!

Gamepass players trying the game for "free" and bouncing off real quick.
I would wager that any game that would be subscription day one is going to have depressed completion rates.

I mean, anybody can check any game on Steam or other trackers and check just how many people just don't complete games, or even how many of them don't have the sorts of achievements that is doable within the first hour or so of any game.

It's really shocking how many people try or even buy games and can't be bothered to finish them.
They'll still review the game and say they liked it.