United States

FeY9JbjakAIv0Kj

FeY9J7gacAAj5F_

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It's a cartoon? Well, I guess it makes it different....

I dunno if the car enthusiasts will be into that though.

As a car lover I am in heaven playing GT7. (Didn't mean for that to rhyme.)

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
It looks like a blend Realistic World and Cars but People and Effects look Toon-ish.
I have to see more but it does look interesting to say the least

Reactions: AniWeeb

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
this isn't coming to PS4/ XB One?
A new Need for Speed will be arriving on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC this December, featuring the return of Criterion as the lead developer for the first time in close to a decade.

Titled Need for Speed Unbound, Criterion's long-awaited return to the racing scene will utilize new-gen consoles and the Frostbite Engine to deliver 4K 60fps visuals in a free-roaming open world called Lakeshore. The physics will run at a high frame-rate as well, offering "more control and nuance to...the physical movement of the cars," creative director Kieran Crimmins says.

• Informative
Reactions: AniWeeb

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
A new Need for Speed will be arriving on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC this December, featuring the return of Criterion as the lead developer for the first time in close to a decade.

Titled Need for Speed Unbound, Criterion's long-awaited return to the racing scene will utilize new-gen consoles and the Frostbite Engine to deliver 4K 60fps visuals in a free-roaming open world called Lakeshore. The physics will run at a high frame-rate as well, offering "more control and nuance to...the physical movement of the cars," creative director Kieran Crimmins says.
well if this is a current gen exclusive I'm happy. Need for Speed games have always been an underrated way to checking out what the new systems can do!

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Everyone is having Showcases / Stream Updates all at once at, normally a slow month of the year. Whats going on!
2016 was kinda similar
On October 20th, 2016 we got the Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer, Switch Trailer, and Logan Trailer (yeah I know this is a movie lol.)

Reactions: TubzGaming

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Its the first time in a while I'm even remotely interested in a nfs game. That said I'm going to wait for some reviews first. It would be great if it reviews and sells well. I really want arcade style racing games to make a comeback.

Reactions: TubzGaming