Need help serious ps5/PSVR2 camera question.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hello all,

So google did'nt help me much, just told me same generic shit I know. So I want to record myself playing psvr (not my screen but myself, my actions). Google tells you to use the "Broadcast" feature and for that I'd have to link an acct such as YouTube but I don't want to do that. Do any of you know a way to record myself playing psvr via the camera without having to link my acct to a streaming app?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Streaming only. There's no file capture
Yes, I've gone through the paces. I can stream and also capture myself but I have to be on a streaming service. Something so simple these idiots don't offer smh.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yes, I've gone through the paces. I can stream and also capture myself but I have to be on a streaming service. Something so simple these idiots don't offer smh.
Yeah... they need to hire some more systems engineers because we're still lacking some basic functionality... a standalone browser, themes, proper folders. It feels like they have 10 people and refuse to hire more

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah... they need to hire some more systems engineers because we're still lacking some basic functionality... a standalone browser, themes, proper folders. It feels like they have 10 people and refuse to hire more
They purposely haven't included a standalone browser though for various reasons. They can easily implement it. Sony has some of the smartest engineers in the world.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
They purposely haven't included a standalone browser though for various reasons. They can easily implement it. Sony has some of the smartest engineers in the world.
We had one on ps4, i don't buy the idea that they don't want a browser so people can do geforcenow/gamepass streaming

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
We had one on ps4, i don't buy the idea that they don't want a browser so people can do geforcenow/gamepass streaming
Thy went on record and simply said "thy weren't putting one because we don't need it" but of course it's deeper than that.

• Informative
Reactions: anonpuffs

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Hello all,

So google did'nt help me much, just told me same generic shit I know. So I want to record myself playing psvr (not my screen but myself, my actions). Google tells you to use the "Broadcast" feature and for that I'd have to link an acct such as YouTube but I don't want to do that. Do any of you know a way to record myself playing psvr via the camera without having to link my acct to a streaming app?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Computer with a decent camera hooked up and a capture device is probably your best bet.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
3 ways that i can think of but 1 requires YouTube.

1: Link and broadcast to your YouTube and set videos to private to share later if you choose. (You can also trim and edit in YouTube i believe)
2: Record game-play with the PS5 and also Film yourself with a camera, then upload both to a computer to sync.
3: Hook the PS5 and a Camera to a capture card / Laptop / PC

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
3 ways that i can think of but 1 requires YouTube.

1: Link and broadcast to your YouTube and set videos to private to share later if you choose. (You can also trim and edit in YouTube i believe)
2: Record game-play with the PS5 and also Film yourself with a camera, then upload both to a computer to sync.
3: Hook the PS5 and a Camera to a capture card / Laptop / PC
Thanks, I was planning to do the first just didnt see the privacy settings on my YouTube but will that be the way I'm going.