Neil Druckmann seemingly being scanned for a game at Kojima Productions

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I'm surprised the entire studio didn't disappear up it's own arsehole.
Confused Sebastian Maniscalco GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
This guy has done everything except release games in the last 8 years and I don't consider the Trash of Us slop he released as games, the sooner he fucks off to hollywood the better and bonus if takes the whole narrative team with him as well. Days Gone is the better zombie apocalypse game but we are going to get a 3rd part of his slop JFC

Reactions: Box

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Why is Sam Lake, Neil and Stellar Blade Kim all in Tokyo to visit Kojima at the same time 🤔

The "Godzilla Minus One" director was also visiting Kojima that day too.

It isn't usual at all. Pretty likely he plans to reveal DS2 gameplay on the Sony summer showase and before it wanted to get feedback from them.

Maybe Sony had some internal event in Japan due to the start of the new year, internal announcement of the new CEO and his new team, or were internally organizing stuff to be announced in the Sony summer showcase.

If this is the case, the question would be why Remedy was there. Maybe Remedy will announce an Alan Wake 2 DLC there? Maybe Remedy has a Sony 2nd party game in the works?

Or who knows, maybe Sam Lake was in vacations and it was just a coincidence.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
This guy has done everything except release games in the last 8 years
You mad?

2016 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
2017 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
2020 The Last of Us Part II (PS4)
2022 Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PS5, PC)
2023 The Last of Us Part I (PS5, PC)
2024 The Last of Us Part II Remastered (PS5 and pretty likely PC)

ND is working in minimum two new single player games, and until recently also the cancelled TLOU Online game. AAA games now take longer to be made, around 5-9 years.

Plus also released in this period Uncharted movie and TLOU tv show, in addition to theme park stuff. They have more of this coming too.

Kind of ironic since he called kojima games "problematic"
Yes. But as I remember he also stated that his favorite game ever is MGS2.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Looks like the publisher of the next 2 Remedy games was also the publisher of Death Stranding when it released on PC.

I always seen Remedy as a very good acquisition/partner target for PlayStation because they make high quality AAA games but seem to always make bad business decisions.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
In reality this is the stuff he was actually directly involved in.

So yea, 4 years since their last new game was revealed with no new game announced (that didn't get canceled at least). Unprecedented drought for ND as far as new games go with no new game in sight.

Pathetic that you would include Uncharted movie and amusement park as if that in any way made up for the lack of new games. You have no self respect and you are all about licking Sony boots, blue flavored Xbot.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
You mad?

2022 Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PS5, PC)
2023 The Last of Us Part I (PS5, PC)
2024 The Last of Us Part II Remastered (PS5 and pretty likely PC)

ND is working in minimum two new single player games, and until recently also the cancelled TLOU Online game. AAA games now take longer to be made, around 5-9 years.

Plus also released in this period Uncharted movie and TLOU tv show, in addition to theme park stuff. They have more of this coming too.

Yes. But as I remember he also stated that his favorite game ever is MGS2.
Yes PC remasters and ports along with remakes am I supposed to clap for that? Uncharted is not even his game, the slop of us is the creative vision of cuckmann not uncharted. Druckmann is nothing but an untalented discount american version of kojima, Kojima gave us a whole genre in video games cuckmann has pioneered shitting out remakes every 2 years.

Anyways don't mind me I didn't buy any ND games after UC4, I just like to bash cuckmann and when ND gets closed after the next game they make flops the fallout will be hilarious to watch.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes PC remasters and ports along with remakes am I supposed to clap for that? Uncharted is not even his game, the slop of us is the creative vision of cuckmann not uncharted. Druckmann is nothing but an untalented discount american version of kojima, Kojima gave us a whole genre in video games cuckmann has pioneered shitting out remakes every 2 years.

Anyways don't mind me I didn't buy any ND games after UC4, I just like to bash cuckmann and when ND gets closed after the next game they make flops the fallout will be hilarious to watch.
Are these games released in that 8 years period you mentioned also "pc remasters, ports and remakes"?

200.gif

And yes, they are ND games and his games. He's the codirector of Uncharted 4 and TLOU2, plus Head of Narrative Development on Lost Legacy, which originally was supposed to be an Uncharted 4 DLC.

He also became VP of ND in 2018 during TLOU2 development, co-president of ND in 2020 plus Head of Creative in ND since 2023.

So all future ND games released, including the multiple new single player games they are working on at the same time, will be his games too.

Last edited: