New PS5 system software now rolling out. 1440p, Gamelists, UX enhancements, social features, novelties & party tricks

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So I started organising some shit with the new folder/playlist function. There is no way of sorting your playlist…ruck me, these UI designers are ducking retarded.

I could literally spend a day there and roll out an all encompassing plan on improving the user interface.

Why even, folders - just let us tag shit and add our custom tags to a filter function. All one place and function no need for seperate limited bullshit that doesn’t have the functionality of the main library - and likely takes more ram. Main Library which in itself is ironically not as featured as the store’s ability to find content.

It’s ridiculous.
The feature is like collection / tag than folder.
You can tag a single game to several labels.

It is not like folders.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I miss folders, I hate that the media library app hangs around for a while after I use it. I don't get why they can't add basic functionality they had 2 generations ago.

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I miss folders, I hate that the media library app hangs around for a while after I use it. I don't get why they can't add basic functionality they had 2 generations ago.
So much money, so many resources on new hardware, ssd even. The thing should practically be reading our minds.

• haha
Reactions: Nym