New Streets of Rage, Virtua Fighter, Crazy Taki Remake news coming this year, according to leaker.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

She states a new Streets of rage title is in development by a canadian game developer. She adds a mobile title is also coming as well.

When someone said a name of the studio, Komi Games, She states "This is Correct information"

Virtua Fighter info was given out weeks ago. Midori now says it will be Revealed later this year

Someone asked about Sega Revival Games Jet Set Radio and Crazy taxi if they are in sega's line ups. She response with Yes adding they are unreal engine remakes. Bonus: Another tweeter post ask if they are unreal 5. She response yes.

Someone posted about how the graphics looks. Midori pointed to the test footage but also confirms the game is still in development and not cancelled.

She does not know if the Persona x Fortnite Collab is happening as it is a challenge with Sega and Atlus GaaS Titles would be competing with fortnite

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
Streets of Rage 4 was...

I Love It Reaction GIF by Magic: The Gathering

Sadly is not developed by Dotemu so I hope the new guys can live up to the expectations.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I wish final fight had a reboot as good as SOR4. But maybe CAPCOM believes that money is better invested in a Resident Evil extraction shooter no one wants.

VF finally hitting PC outside of Yakuza would be fire.