Next Halo Title Will Be Available “On All Platforms”|UP| Halo Combat Evolved R considered for PS5 - Verge. Senior Designer at Microsoft chimes in.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
I see there’s another leak from Tom Warrior with a list of games that are and aren’t being “considered” to come to PS5. Nate said there’s way more on the list than what Tom reported so like, best to just assume everything.

On topic, the hell they remastering a game they already remastered. Don’t really care about this but it will be fun to see Halo on PS and the reactions would be immense lol

Reactions: Shadow2027

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
So no gears collection?
One thing doesn't exclude the other. PS pretty likely will get both. In fact I'd bet they'll also release Halo MCC and Halo Infinite on PS5 before the -if it ever exists- Halo remake.

CHILEANPLAYER

6 May 2024
You have to take this with a grain of salt, because I think that if Halo PS comes out, they will basically port all the big sagas.What I would give to play the Gears of War saga with dualsense (Gears 2 is in the top 10 games I've played in my life), just imagining it gives me goosebumps LOL.
It's basically the same thing Sony does with PC, when they release a big game (like GOW or TLOU) on the first day on PC, after that they will all come. Anyway, time will tell.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Id like Halo Master collection. Always been a fan of the Bungie Halo’s. Halo 1 campaign is a bit overrated but it was still pretty awesome for the time overall

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Everything is going to come at some point in time. I suspect etc next gen transition is when they pull the bandaid

Tbh I’m not worried about the XGS games, just happy that despite being acquired I can enjoy Bethesda games day 1 with no worries. Bring on DOOM and TESVI

Reactions: Luffy123

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Everything is going to come at some point in time. I suspect etc next gen transition is when they pull the bandaid

Tbh I’m not worried about the XGS games, just happy that despite being acquired I can enjoy Bethesda games day 1 with no worries. Bring on DOOM and TESVI

Honestly this is it. Don’t give af about their Xbox studios. Just ES6 and new Fallout