NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition Announced to Switch (October 6, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
FWV3k4wVsAAr3m9

The critically acclaimed NieR: Automata, directed by Yoko Taro and developed by PlatinumGames Inc. in partnership with Square Enix, delivers a masterful mix of action and RPG gameplay through a gripping, thought-provoking storyline. Players battle as androids 2B, 9S, and A2 in order to reclaim the world from the machine lifeforms and uncover long-forgotten truths about humanity.

NieR: Automata The End of YoRHa Edition features the award-winning base game and the downloadable content "3C3C1D119440927," which includes three challenging colosseums and additional costumes. Players can also download the free downloadable content "6C2P4A118680823" when the game arrives on Switch. This Switch-exclusive downloadable content features six new costumes and four new accessories that can change appearances of your playable characters. It also includes two pod skins based on characters from the popular mobile title NieR Re[in]carnation.

Pre-order up: https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/nier-automata-the-end-of-yorha-edition-switch/

DEVOLA_BeautyShot_1920x1080_ESRB_EN-mjbif77iz.jpg

0580e325ecc2939cfc431d1f53ab88bf85c0cd2defa16a8d74bfe1cd0edaf269.jpg

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I don't think it's gonna play well on Switch unless they put less robot enemies on the screen 🤔

I played the game twice but I then I heard "the real" game starts on the 3rd playthrough (like half the story) so I dropped it. Not enough changes in the second, lost interest for the 3rd 🥲

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: EbonyRainbow

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Good Game, def one of the best experiences I ever had with an interactive media.
If you didnt play this, you no longer have an excuse.

• brain
Reactions: EbonyRainbow
Status
Not open for further replies.