Nintendo Direct

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
A lot of good-looking games in the Direct. Mario & Luigi, Zelda Echo, Fatasian (is this a remake of the iOS game or a sequel? The visual style looks different from that one), Dragon Quest 1/2/3 Remakes, Romancing SaGa 2 Remake, that NISJ JRGP/strategy/defense tower game, the Capcom Marvel collection, Metal Slug, Metroid Prime 4...

The Switch 2 better be BC with Switch, that is for sure! Great stuff all around 👍
Fantasian isn't a remake or a remaster, its a port. Coming to other stuff too, since it was leaked through a SteamDB listing.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Ok

You so bad at this trolling thing lmfao
TotK outsold Spiderman.

I mean, I am less than hyped by the trailer lacking a big fall release, but it had so much more in total in it than the Sony showcase did.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
TotK outsold Spiderman.

I mean, I am less than hyped by the trailer lacking a big fall release, but it had so much more in total in it than the Sony showcase did.
Alright get a new record.

Like what exactly? All I see was a bunch of mid mobile looking games.
Metroid looks like crap as well. Sony hasn’t had a showcase. And astrobot looks better than all the crap show today

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023

Metroid looks like crap as well. Sony hasn’t had a showcase. And astrobot looks better than all the crap show today
Game looks really fun, you have shit taste, Spiderman sold less than Zelda.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Metroid Prime was the only game I was looking forward to.

Still Day 1 but boy does it look like a turd.

Looked like a PS3 game.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
It’s really hard to figure what you guys keeps arguing about on this forum sometimes lol

They seem to hate everything that isn't named Sony, I've never understood why these manchildren seem to be attacking Nintendo and even Valve

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
PlayStation have 3rd party games and and remasters apparently is bad.

Nintendo have a 3rd party show with remasters S tier.

Gamers
They all had 3rd party games and remasters.

Nintendo had 4 first party bangers on display. New Mario & Luigi RPG, new top-down 2D Zelda game, new Mario Party that actually looks fully featured, and finally the Metroid Prime 4 reveal.

Ignoring all of that screams cope.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
They all had 3rd party games and remasters.

Nintendo had 4 first party bangers on display. New Mario & Luigi RPG, new top-down 2D Zelda game, new Mario Party that actually looks fully featured, and finally the Metroid Prime 4 reveal.

Ignoring all of that screams cope.

4 first party bangers?

Mario and Luigi? NO.
A Zelda awakening? NO
Mario Party? Definitely NO.

Metroid Prime 4 is a banger but it looked like shit. Seen better looking PS3 games.

Let’s hope they iron things out before release. It really should have been Switch 2 native launch title.

Honestly the different standards for each company.

If Sony and Xbox were Remastering/Remaking/Regurgitating their games we would see riots on the streets.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly