Nintendo Direct

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
but i nominated you for mod :(

I don't like xbox as much as the next guy, but when that's all the people talk about on the forum. It gets old very fast.

We have tooics from users discussing games or asking questions that get completely ignored while topics on sales data gets 10 pages.

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
I don't like xbox as much as the next guy, but when that's all the people talk about on the forum. It gets old very fast.

We have tooics from users discussing games or asking questions that get completely ignored while topics on sales data gets 10 pages.

You were only asked to edit your comment. No one needs to be insulting each other. Period.
There are other topics of discussion currently which you are clearly active in, so if sales data doesn't tickle your fancy then continue to engage in those?

Lets not continue to derail this one

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Nah im leaving the forum not dealing with this fanboy bullshit
Just so we are clear on a couple of things, we are clamping down on several issues that have been affecting the site and its user base over the last few months.

-Basic decorum: we want members to respect each other more when conversing. People's differences of opinion should never ever lead to insults.

-Derailment: A lot of this happens in threads on the site; we want threads to concentrate on the subject matter and not go off on a completely different tangent.

-Dooming and glooming, objective criticism is totally fine, but constant thread after thread of bitching and moaning, the sky is falling, festers a place of depression.

This site is not going anywhere; we intend to be around for many years to come. We want to give our userbase the best possible place where people can not only express themselves freely but have fun doing it.

If we are going to take a few casualties along the way, for the greater good of the site, then so be it.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
but i nominated you for mod :(
and I nominated you; life is a vicious circle.

Rooster Teeth Reaction GIF by Achievement Hunter