Nintendo Direct

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Nintendo is the new Playstation. Solid first party and third party support. Sony is in lala land making remasters, marvel games, and gaas no one wants or asked for.
they're in lala land making the games and not showing them until they're close to ready. chill.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Metroid looked pretty good had some doom and quakes feels in gameplay. I might give romancing saga 2 a shot otherwise the rest were kinda ho-hum definitely would've preferred DQ 5 instead of the other ones they showed.

24 Jun 2022
A lot of good-looking games in the Direct. Mario & Luigi, Zelda Echo, Fatasian (is this a remake of the iOS game or a sequel? The visual style looks different from that one), Dragon Quest 1/2/3 Remakes, Romancing SaGa 2 Remake, that NISJ JRGP/strategy/defense tower game, the Capcom Marvel collection, Metal Slug, Metroid Prime 4...

The Switch 2 better be BC with Switch, that is for sure! Great stuff all around 👍

Reactions: arvfab

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
they're in lala land making the games and not showing them until they're close to ready. chill.
Like I said, its all remasters, marvel slop, pc ports, or gaas slop. Nintendo has variety as does MS. Action/Adventure, platfroming, RPGS, FPS in the case of xbox plus all the aforementioned. Sony really needs to get some rpg studios now that Atlus and SE have taken the MS blood money bribes. All that success cant buy loyalty.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
New Phantom Brave has me so happy.
Romancing SaGa 2 getting a remake is cool but I feel like the current remaster of Romancing SaGa 2 looks so good I'm not sure it needed a remake?

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Guess no Kid Icarus & Star Fox this gen on Switch. And only ports from DK, still no port for WW & TP..
Hoped for MP2 & 3 hd remake, I was actually hyped until I realised it was 4 strangely enough haha.

Solid direct, with the classic RPGs remakes. Showed the Switch still got some left. Thought this year was really the lightest for the platform and would rely on some ports/remakes for the holiday.

Pleasant suprised with Mario&Luigi I thought that was over since that studio went defunct & a 2D Zelda, with literal Zelda.
MP4 for 2025 expect it to be cross-gen, that year is gearing up to be insane for gaming.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Zelda is a day one, Metroid i'll buy on Switch 2.

Getting DQ but on PS

Reactions: Ico