Nintendo Direct Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'd expect:
  • Mario + Rabbids 2 gameplay & release date (October)
  • Bayonetta 3 gameplay & release dates
  • Some ports like the Persona games. Some could be big AAA games via cloud gaming only (main candidates: CoD, RDR2, Destiny 2)
  • Maybe a trailer from MH Rise Sunbreak or the already announced Capcompilations
  • Maybe something from Square

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko

A-Train

25 Jun 2022
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Third parties on Nintendo Switch have rarely managed to excite me to full steam.

I am not interested in your 360p 30fps Doom Eternal port or some old game from 2012. Rumour has it that Nier: Automata is going to be announced. Is that not better suited to PC, pray tell? Some people laughably claim Red Dead Redemption 2 will be making it's way to the handheld. Those people are off the rails.

I'll take my Cadence of Hyrule and other such indies and be satisfied with Nintendo's third party offerings, I don't want cloud-based Kingdom Hurts or 10-year-old ports. Choo choo, the hype train has disembarked at Elephant & Bowser's Castle, where everyone who gives a damn has already bought a PS5 or XSX.

Reactions: Obi-Wan

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I bet we will see some news to Front Mission Remake and maybe that Dragon Quest III HD2D Remake. And Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Sequel.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I was just thinking, aren't we due for another Mario Kart 8 track pack in the next month or so? Wonder if it will get mentioned.

Reactions: Obi-Wan
Status
Not open for further replies.