Nintendo known Leaker Midori is quitting to distribute the leaks of unannounced infos

Ico

8 May 2024
you guys should 100% check "her" account right NOW before they delete everything lmao

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Is this what the gaming community has been reduced to?
Worshipping people who hide behind Twitter accounts? Yeesh...

Edit: Sorry, I did NOT mean this comment towards anyone on IconEra (like @John Elden Ring), I'm referring to the drones over at Twitter who hang on EVERY word of randoms.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Well the most positive thing is, that Nintendo fans will finally stop to highly quote this fraud. We know the pseudo Midori created a lot of made up predictions too, which was quite annoying. My timeline was flooded with his BS predictions. Finally this fraud is exposed.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
What a D-bag... he even emulated the broken English thing.
Yeah, he's going on the s**tlist.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I don't know why reset era is malding over the midori account turning out to be a white dude larping as a japanese woman, I thought reset era was a refuge for people like those - maybe midori believes he is a japanese woman 😉 and we should believe it.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
If I could reach through the screen and slap fire out of any collective group it would be Nintendo leakers.

They don’t even live up to their status as a leaker. They can never just post what they know and leave it at that. Always has to be drama and a whole ordeal.