No Man's Sky: Nintendo Switch Release Date Trailer (October 7, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

An entire infinite universe to explore on the go and in the palm of your hands.

No Man's Sky is coming to Nintendo Switch October 7th, 2022.

Faithless83

21 Jun 2022
After the launch fiasco, this game came a looooong way.
People who have the chance should try to play it now.

Reactions: Obi-Wan

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
After the launch fiasco, this game came a looooong way.
People who have the chance should try to play it now.

I've played it recently - completely changed, and one of the best "Space RPGs" out there, if not the best. I can see how Starfield may have a better story (Bethesda games are usually very good on lore), but I cannot see how it can be as big and full as this one is.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Faithless83

Obi-Wan

Hello there!
24 Jun 2022
I’ve always wanted a handheld version of this game. I’m just a bit concerned about performance here. Even last gen versions of this game struggled. Will it deliver a great No Man’s Sky experience?

But this should be a great one to pair with the upcoming PSVR2 version of No Man’s Sky. I’d actually love to see some cross-save functionality be introduced.

ExpandKong

24 Jun 2022
Might bite if this is even close to technically sound. I only played the game on PS4 within launch week for about three or four hours and it bored me to tears, but it's basically an entirely new experience now I hear.

Reactions: Obi-Wan

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
Might bite if this is even close to technically sound. I only played the game on PS4 within launch week for about three or four hours and it bored me to tears, but it's basically an entirely new experience now I hear.
I highly recommend. I don't know how it'll be on the Switch but on PC it is so so good. The one thing I don't think this game has yet are any romance options but besides that it's a lot of fun.

Reactions: ExpandKong

Obi-Wan

Hello there!
24 Jun 2022
The one thing that keeps me away from a solid NMS recommend is that it’s still a game driven by algorithms. Minecraft hides that well with an addictive gameplay loop. I don’t think this does to the same extent. It lacks the human touch.

But because of that, it’s able to offer features and experiences beyond any other game, so I’m mixed.

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
The one thing that keeps me away from a solid NMS recommend is that it’s still a game driven by algorithms. Minecraft hides that well with an addictive gameplay loop. I don’t think this does to the same extent. It lacks the human touch.

But because of that, it’s able to offer features and experiences beyond any other game, so I’m mixed.
I guess because it's algorithms I'm more forgiving on other aspects but I love just getting lost in space. I was in the Zoo mood but with the news this morning of RvW I think I'm going to go get lost in space for a few hours and forget I live on this terrible planet.

Obi-Wan

Hello there!
24 Jun 2022
I guess because it's algorithms I'm more forgiving on other aspects but I love just getting lost in space. I was in the Zoo mood but with the news this morning of RvW I think I'm going to go get lost in space for a few hours and forget I live on this terrible planet.
For sure. The sense of exploration, and that I can make my own way anywhere, is unmatched and really special.

As far as today’s high stakes politics go, I think all you can do is roll with the punches. Getting lost in a game is a great idea. I can’t recall a time in modern American history where both sides of the country were so diametrically opposed, instead of unified in some overall vision with differences on how to execute that vision.

I’ll always say this to anyone having a bad day in any situation, because it’s the advice I prescribe myself. Look for the beauty and amazing things in the world. It doesn’t erase whatever may be bothering someone, but it does place it in a sort of context that’s more manageable.

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
For sure. The sense of exploration, and that I can make my own way anywhere, is unmatched and really special.

As far as today’s high stakes politics go, I think all you can do is roll with the punches. Getting lost in a game is a great idea. I can’t recall a time in modern American history where both sides of the country were so diametrically opposed, instead of unified in some overall vision with differences on how to execute that vision.

I’ll always say this to anyone having a bad day in any situation, because it’s the advice I prescribe myself. Look for the beauty and amazing things in the world. It doesn’t erase whatever may be bothering someone, but it does place it in a sort of context that’s more manageable.
Thats very sweet and nice to say but just not enough today considering how many millions of birthing people are at risk now because of this. So grateful for steam auto updates tonight because if I had to wait for an update I think I would have broken down at my desk!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Come on Kong, we need some more Nintendo content! :)

• they're_right_you_know
D

Deleted member 140

The trailer looks very rough, but some like it rough 🤪

• they're_right_you_know
Status
Not open for further replies.