Now that 2022 is half over what is your game of the Year so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
I finished Elden Ring and I'm still playing Horizon Forbidden West so it's between those two. I don't like pitting them against each other again but nothing else comes close 😥

Elden Ring got really repetitive by the end (lots of copy paste) but the beginning was absolutely magical and I understand why the casuals thought it was the best thing ever. I'm replaying Demons Souls Remake on PS+ and Elden Ring looks so outdated now. The sound is so cheap too.

Horizon is the best showcase game for the PS5. It's like playing a game from the future. I really want to take my time and explore everything so it's taking me way longer than it should. Everytime I play something else and then I come back to Horizon I can't believe it's real 😲
I'm in awe every time I play Horizon Forbidden West, it looks so freaking good. I also love the gameplay and the story

Reactions: arvfab

nominedomine

Banned
8 Jul 2022
Elden Ring. Absolute banger even if it breaks in the later half of the game and isn't as tight as some of their previous games.

It's a very special game and I'll forever remember the first half where the massive size of the game is slowly unveiled.

Now that the game is so successful I see even more opportunity for From Software to refine it with a sequel, can't wait.

• brain
Reactions: Nym
P

peter42O

Played and completed Dying Light 2: Stay Human, Horizon II: Forbidden West and Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

Horizon II: Forbidden West is my current 2022 game of the year and is the better game but I did enjoy Dying Light 2 more.

Reactions: Hobbygaming

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
Elden Ring. I didn’t know what to expect from the series going open world. Been helping my middle child go through and we are still finding things I hadn’t explored yet.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Video Games Wow GIF by PlayStation

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I'm playing Keena on PS5 (with the kids) and GoW PC :p

EDIT: I forgot Elden Ring!

This is a pretty good year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.