NXGamer/IGN: The Witcher 3 Next Gen Patch Analysis: PS5 vs Series S/X

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Any way to use my old pc games on the ps5 game? (Its the gog version) inhave tried but i cant find them

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
They need to overhaul combat…

BTW about the patch I already give my opinion in other thread… minimum effort, misleading calling it a next-gen.

Reactions: PlacidusaX
OP
OP
thelastword

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
If you love the show, read the books. They are so much better that the disrespect the showrunners have for the source is why Cavill quit the show.
I've heard good things about the books. Really disappointing to see Cavill is leaving, he made the show tbh.....I don't see how anyone can replace him at this point. It's as if they want to kill the series with this move and Liam Hemsworth man, that means the show is finished. I won't be able to stomach the bad acting and bad attempts at humor, I like my medieval series serious, I don't want it turning to some z tier half comedy.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
They need to overhaul combat…

BTW about the patch I already give my opinion in other thread… minimum effort, misleading calling it a next-gen.
Shit, man, it is on the next-gen systems, that makes it next-gen. Why do you struggle with that concept so much?

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I've heard good things about the books. Really disappointing to see Cavill is leaving, he made the show tbh.....I don't see how anyone can replace him at this point. It's as if they want to kill the series with this move and Liam Hemsworth man, that means the show is finished. I won't be able to stomach the bad acting and bad attempts at humor, I like my medieval series serious, I don't want it turning to some z tier half comedy.
Then the books will be FAR more to your liking. Personally, after reading the first three books, I couldn't even finish the first episode, as they were making moronic changes just for the sake of wokeness that pissed all over the whole source concept. It was almost as bad as The Great for disregarding the real xenophobia of the time period and place the stories are based on.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The books are amazing.
I read them three or four before the games btw.
And to be fair I didn’t give a shit to the serie.