Octopath Traveler now available for PS5, PS4

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
It's not. Look here

Both games are there.

Edit:

We have some exciting news for OCTOPATH TRAVELER fans on PlayStation and Xbox consoles. From today, OCTOPATH TRAVELER is available on PS5 and PS4, and OCTOPATH TRAVELER II has launched for Xbox Series X|S!

That means that both OCTOPATH TRAVELER titles are now available to play on current console platforms for the first time. What’s more, both OCTOPATH TRAVELER I and II are available for download on Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
I hope this gets physical/retail disc release for North America (like O.T. II)!

Edit: Completely forgot about Live a Live (no disc)
*SIGH*

Last edited:

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Basically Square is sending the message: PS users will pay for the miserable Xbox sales
Square definitely supports PS+ more still.

5 Star Oceon games

Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade

ALL Kingdom Hearts
games

Final Fantasy type-0 HD

Nier Replicant

Life is Strange: True colors

Dragon Quest XI Echos of an Elusive age Definitive Edition

& probably even more.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Square definitely supports PS+ more still.

5 Star Oceon games

Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade

ALL Kingdom Hearts
games

Final Fantasy type-0 HD

Nier Replicant

Life is Strange: True colors

Dragon Quest XI Echos of an Elusive age Definitive Edition

& probably even more.
Dude you don't bring logic to Internet hot takes, Octopath games deserve the 60-70$ purchase prices. They are great rpg's with 100+ hrs of content but acting like xbox lamepass getting them is like some affront to Playstation users is hilarious, I thought we prided ourselves on "Buying Games" at least the n number of sales posts on this forum dunking on low sales on xbox made me think that, I think square saying they will make multiplatform games really scrambled some people's brains.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I don’t even care about Gamepass when I see games coming to PS.

For me it being on Gamepass or not is irrelevant.
Just like coming to PS++ and PS+++ is irrelevant too.

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Dude you don't bring logic to Internet hot takes, Octopath games deserve the 60-70$ purchase prices. They are great rpg's with 100+ hrs of content but acting like xbox lamepass getting them is like some affront to Playstation users is hilarious, I thought we prided ourselves on "Buying Games" at least the n number of sales posts on this forum dunking on low sales on xbox made me think that, I think square saying they will make multiplatform games really scrambled some people's brains.
Yeah heard great things about octopath games 👍

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It's a shitty look to finally make a 5 year old port available for basically full price while including it and the sequel into a subsidized service on the same day and mentioning it in the same press release.

So in this case, fuck square they ain't getting a dime from me.

Zeno

28 Jun 2023
Well let’s see, enjoy being Sega 2.0 I guess. Why should I ever pay for Octopath Traveler 2 now?

The less it sells on PS the less SE will get from MS for their next game pass deal.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters