One of our members has been lying to us, he is not who he seems.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This bit of news I found is rather disturbing and involves one of our well-known members.

I like to visit a lot of different websites as to entertain a lot of different views, but on my travels this morning, i came across a particularly heavily biased Xbox forum and to my utter shock, I found that one of our members was posting on it.

Not only was the person actively chatting with the enemy but he even posted his personal Xbox gamer score.

The picture below is beyond shocking and I have hidden it as I am not sure if it can be deemed safe for work.

Open at your own risk people

Kiry.png

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
This bit of news I found is rather disturbing and involves one of our well-known members.

I like to visit a lot of different websites as to entertain a lot of different views, but on my travels this morning, i came across a particularly heavily biased Xbox forum and to my utter shock, I found that one of our members was posting on it.

Not only was the person actively chatting with the enemy but he even posted his personal Xbox gamer score.

The picture below is beyond shocking and I have hidden it as I am not sure if it can be deemed safe for work.

Kiry.png

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Well is that really the same person? Same mail or ip adress? Could be different guy impersonating someone under the same username we need to be sure

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Sircaw

Relaxedsun

27 May 2023

Kiry.png
1990hrs on Starfield? That's where we should be asking the real question!

• brain
  • haha
Reactions: Airbus and Sircaw

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Kiry.png
That is a forgery! I did NOT have sex with that woman!

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Digital only co-op, blind brand loyalty, and executive worship, including a version of "we believe in Phil Spencer avy" but this time in a "Thank you Jim Ryan" cookie form were all the tell tale signs we did not properly read. Hallmarks of the Xbot fanboy syndrome in blue.

One more pushed into the light.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Sircaw we do not take kindly to this kind of slander.

Not to mention, over 1000 hours of Starfield is an abject form of torture!

The moderation team is debating a suitable punishment.

Stay tuned.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Sircaw we do not take kindly to this kind of slander.

Not to mention, over 1000 hours of Starfield is an abject form of torture!

The moderation team is debating a suitable punishment.

Stay tuned.
100% behind you guys, I will continue to search the interwebs for these interlopers, rest assured i will not rest until we have cleared the nest out.

rats GIF