One Piece by Netflix Goes Live on Aug 31 (Your opinions matter here)

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
169333542764ee3f83014a5_1693335427_3x2_md.jpg

Well for these that follow the manga or anime what to do you thing?
Share your fears and sexy enjoyments before and after what the show that goes live on August 31 at Netflix.

Official Trailer.

Reactions: John Elden Ring

EightC

11 Jul 2022
I just finished episode 3 and I'm loving it so far. I think they strike a good balance and the characters are really good. 5 more episodes to go and 856 more to go on the anime lol

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
It’s a fun watch and got me excited about diving into the source material.

Great visuals and very good performances by the villains and most of the straw hat crew. Acting is a bit clunky at times but I like to imagine these adaptions as traditional theater. They’re doing the best they can with what’s possible for such a fantastical world being portrayed.

EightC

11 Jul 2022
I finished watching the series and overall it was really good, had some flaws but that was expected. I think they did a good job bringing the anime to live action and they did a good job of hitting the hard hitting points from the manga. I would also say though that basically cramming an entire season arc into a one hour episode really leaves out alot of important smaller details that I think could have added alot of details to the main character back stories. I read a lot of reviews and people who never watched the anime or read the manga all seem to be confused on the same things and that is where the little things from the anime are missing.

I look forward to season 2 and I'm curious to see how they will tackle things going forward as the anime only gets more over the top and I want to see how they will handle Chopper because Chopper will need to be all CG and hopefully it looks real good. At least we know that is gonna be the next villain and encounter.

Reactions: ethomaz