(Opinion) My forspoken quick demo impression

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
When i played this, i was like what did I just experience!! especially after going out from Ragnorak and experiencing this, difference between day and night in term of polishing and quality. The game is really bad. the main character is too cringey, she was already cringe but i could tolerate that, but the demo made her even more cringey and made me hate her even more. The world is blurry, the control is bad, camera and movment is a struggle, even the parkour isn't smooth and the game gives you the same FF15 boring vibe.
delete-anime.gif

@Sircaw

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
When i played this, i was like what did I just experience!! especially after going out from Ragnorak and experiencing this, difference between day and night in term of polishing and quality. The game is really bad. the main characters is too cringey, she was already cringe but i could tolerate that, but the demo made her even more cringey and made me hate her even more. The world is blurry, the control is bad, camera and and movment is a struggle, even the parkour isn't smooth and the game gives you the same FF15 boring vibe.
delete-anime.gif

@Sircaw
i did tell you it was gonna be shit 🙁

The only other person i can think of who agreed with me or i agreed with him about it was
@Nym

saying that i thought the Callisto project thing was going to be like 91 or something lol, i really fucked up big time there hah

• haha
Reactions: Oogabooga

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

The only other person i can think of who agreed with me or i agreed with him about it was
@Nym

saying that i thought the Callisto project thing was going to be like 91 or something lol, i fucked up there hah
Did you played it?

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022

@Nym

saying that i thought the Callisto project thing was going to be like 91 or something lol, i really fucked up big time there hah
i never was sure it's gonna be good, but I thought it MAY BE good. in the trailers they made it seem way better than it actually is 💀 The graphics aren't even as good as when they first announced the game, they are definitely downgraded. SE should be sued for false advertisement.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
no thank goodness, but I read a lot of reviews for it.

Is it still on your radar or are you giving it a pass now?
you are very judgmental, especially when there is FREE Demo. Like you are searching opinions to validate your own previous opinion.

of course i am getting it. demo was no means ideal, but this oogabooga trolling and hating most of the staff, plus looks like he has 2 right hands.

my biggest concerns : will they fix HDR, will they iron out frames per second. will they improve camera tracking.

did you read these?

Forspoken is some of the most fun I’ve had on PlayStation 5​

Forspoken PS5 Demo turns my concerns into anticipation

Forspoken PS5 Feels Like a More Magical infamous

Forspoken's Demo Hints at Greatness

Forspoken's Awkward Start Gives Way To Fun, Super-Fast Combat And Traversal

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
you are very judgmental, especially when there is FREE Demo. Like you are searching opinions to validate your own previous opinion.

of course i am getting it. demo was no means ideal, but this oogabooga trolling and hating most of the staff, plus looks like he has 2 right hands.

my biggest concerns : will they fix HDR, will they iron out frames per second. will they improve camera tracking.

did you read these?

Forspoken is some of the most fun I’ve had on PlayStation 5​

Forspoken PS5 Demo turns my concerns into anticipation​

Forspoken PS5 Feels Like a More Magical infamous​

Forspoken's Demo Hints at Greatness​

Forspoken's Awkward Start Gives Way To Fun, Super-Fast Combat And Traversal​

Yep and those are some people's opinions, they are allowed to have them, but I have watched enough streams of people playing it and complaining about the awkwardness of the control system.

And those are not the only issues I have with the game either, i can't stand for one how the interface looks and all the splash effects all over the place, i personally think the game looks damn ugly. I can't stand the way she moves, sliding falling, tumbling around.

If you are into it, that's great, knock yourself out, but this "your searching to validate your own opinion " is frankly quite insulting to me.

Have a good day.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Yep and those are some people's opinions, they are allowed to have them, but I have watched enough streams of people playing it and complaining about the awkwardness of the control system.

And those are not the only issues I have with the game either, i can't stand for one how the interface looks and all the splash effects all over the place, i personally think the game looks damn ugly. I can't stand the way she moves, sliding falling, tumbling around.

If you are into it, that's great, knock yourself out, but this "your searching to validate your own opinion " is frankly quite insulting to me.

Have a good day.
ok, whatever.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
i never was sure it's gonna be good, but I thought it MAY BE good. in the trailers they made it seem way better than it actually is 💀 The graphics aren't even as good as when they first announced the game, they are definitely downgraded. SE should be sued for false advertisement.

Seriously you're replies make you look like you are Five years old.

We can be critical about games that are bad or fall short in a better manner than a toddler having a tantrum and making knee jerk reactionary threads can't we?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gediminas

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Don't expect others that run this site, to put up with nonsense. It's one thing if you are trolling, or trying to have some fun and what not. But if this is seriously how you conduct conversation when others are able to act their age. While also being able to construct less fanboyish conversations that sound like Kids on a school bus yelling flicking boogers, then maybe you should revaluate yourself.

Keep on this path and you will level up to Craig of War.........

Unless you are Craig of war??????

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Calm Down
Don't expect others that run this site, to put up with nonsense. It's one thing if you are trolling, or trying to have some fun and what not. But if this is seriously how you conduct conversation when others are able to act their age. While also being able to construct less fanboyish conversations that sound like Kids on a school bus yelling flicking boogers, then maybe you should revaluate yourself.

Keep on this path and you will level up to Craig of War.........

Unless you are Craig of war??????

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
Even your avi is boring as hell 😴 wth is this
39.jpg
no personality at all, you probably have no friends too, such a killjoy. Like imagine hanging out with you, always self-conscious, looking down at the floor all the time, caring so much about how others view you and think about you, then you start panicking and pass out and we end up in the ER, tragic. Like you don't like me that's cool, guess what? I don't give a fuck about how others view me, i'm being myself and not hurting or attacking others. if you don't like me just ignore me, like why are you trying to change my personality? Now leave me alone you freak.

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Just trying to take the edge off things, but I might have accidentally raised the blood pressure a bit instead.
Sorry, it's honestly frustrating how when I say my honest opinion about a game or a devloper (without attacking users) there are always some people attacking me personally and calling me names, they make it seem like I ate their lunch. So many people here have mental disorders.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sorry, it's honestly frustrating how when I say my honest opinion about a game or a devloper (without attacking users) there are always some people attacking me personally and calling me names, they make it seem like I ate their lunch. So many people here have mental disorders.

Thats not even remotely whats going on. My issue is in how you post not the post themselves or opinion. You literally created threads that felt like you were having a knee jerk reaction to your dislike on a game or series.

There's nothing wrong with disliking something or the direction a company takes something you really like down a path you don't. There's just a better way to present that dislike/opinion in a thread or comment.

Thata all I was trying to say.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You are extremely baity in some of the threads you make.

Not sure if you are doing it intentionally but it 100% comes out across like that.

Perhaps restructure some of your posts and add more thought and provide a more detailed analysis of why you don't like something instead of being overly hyperbolic in your criticisms.

That's just a genuine suggestion, not a personal attack,

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Thats not even remotely whats going on. My issue is in how you post not the post themselves or opinion. You literally created threads that felt like you were having a knee jerk reaction to your dislike on a game or series.

There's nothing wrong with disliking something or the direction a company takes something you really like down a path you don't. There's just a better way to present that dislike/opinion in a thread or comment.

Thata all I was trying to say.
WHAT!!! Obviously if a game I'm anticipating sucks I would want to roast it and make fun of it it. What's the problem here? 🤣 I seriously don't get you 💀 anyways you could have just said that without the unnecessary name calling, it's just video games, it shouldn't be escalated to that level.