(Opinion) My forspoken quick demo impression

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I will try it tonight.

Said that I never expected it to be good.
Always give the vibe of a 7/10 game.

So maybe I can find some fun with it.

Reactions: Oogabooga
OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
You are extremely baity in some of the threads you make.

Not sure if you are doing it intentionally but it 100% comes out across like that.
You mean I make threads to make some fandoms angry? No, I don't. I only make threads about games I care about. 🤷‍♀️ have you ever seen me making threads about The Witcher, GTA, Zelda, Call of Duty, souls games, Naughty dog!!! there are way bigger fandoms to target, if that's what I wanted.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
You are extremely baity in some of the threads you make.

Not sure if you are doing it intentionally but it 100% comes out across like that.

Perhaps restructure some of your posts and add more thought and provide a more detailed analysis of why you don't like something instead of being overly hyperbolic in your criticisms.

That's just a genuine suggestion, not a personal attack,
It's cute that you think he might not just be a troll.

• fire
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You mean I make threads to make some fandoms angry? No, I don't. I only make threads about games I care about. 🤷‍♀️ have you ever seen me making threads about The Witcher, GTA, Zelda, Call of Duty, souls games, Naughty dog!!! there are way bigger fandoms to target, if that's what I wanted.
Well, you have my advice, it's up to you to take it or leave it.

I think its extremely fair (y)

You know that old saying -horse-water-drink etc

P

peter42O

Played and completed the demo and it was nothing special. Expecting a low 70's game at best. Anyone who's interested in the game and has access to the demo should play it for themselves.

Reactions: Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Played and completed the demo and it was nothing special. Expecting a low 70's game at best. Anyone who's interested in the game and has access to the demo should play it for themselves.
yeah, i like demo and the game, but i too see this game 70-80 range if things are the same as in demo.
but developers assured us that it is more to the game.. like no one said that previously :D

P

peter42O

yeah, i like demo and the game, but i too see this game 70-80 range if things are the same as in demo.
but developers assured us that it is more to the game.. like no one said that previously :D

Haha. Yeah, true. It's a few weeks away so we'll see how it turns out.

OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
It's cute that you think he might not just be a troll.
*activating combat mode*
Seriously... FF16 just looks horrible and forspoken is an unfinished Tech demo, both are a pathetic attempt to please the general western NPCs. Square Enix is such a pick me.
😭🤞

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Well, you have my advice, it's up to you to take it or leave it.

I think its extremely fair (y)

You know that old saying -horse-water-drink etc
Advice about what?? You asked me about my thoughts of forspoken in another thread and I made this thread for that?? Then you agreed with me and said the game shit, but then> i'm a troll, what!!!!
what-confused.gif

You are seriously weird.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Advice about what?? You asked me about my thoughts of forspoken in another thread and I made this thread for that?? Then you agreed with me and said the game shit, but then> i'm a troll, what!!!!
what-confused.gif

You are seriously weird.
lol, you are so full of shit.

Craig of war to the Tee.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Hello frens, can someone tell me, is this a timed demo or will it be available for a while. I did search this on google prior to posting this

Reactions: TubzGaming

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hello frens, can someone tell me, is this a timed demo or will it be available for a while. I did search this on google prior to posting this

So you take my brother's name Kiryua San, but use a anime avatar?

Majima is not amused.....lol

I tried the demo, it could be good if there was more to do in the world. Also I think this will be the last Luminous Engine project for some time, at least big budget anyway.

• haha
Reactions: Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
So you take my brother's name Kiryua San, but use a anime avatar?

Majima is not amused.....lol

I tried the demo, it could be good if there was more to do in the world. Also I think this will be the last Luminous Engine project for some time, at least big budget anyway.
I was thinking about changing my username...i am a fake Kiryu anyway.. I haven't finished 5 yet

Reactions: TubzGaming