Paul Tassi and Tom Warren are saying not all PS5 Pro enhanced games will be 60FPS

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Its up to the developers right?

PS4 Pro updates were widely supported so I wouldn’t worry about it. Of course there’s bound to be some games which devs don’t bother.

OP
OP
R4tion4l Sk3pt1c
31 Aug 2024
Its up to the developers right?

PS4 Pro updates were widely supported so I wouldn’t worry about it. Of course there’s bound to be some games which devs don’t bother.
Let’s be real here besides first party devs how many devs will bother and a lot has change in the industry since the PS4 Pro so you really can’t use that as a basis

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
No shit not all games will be 4K 60 devs will choose whether they update there old games but if I’m correct PS mention that going forward 3rd party will need to have a PS5 pro version (assuming if not they can’t publish on PS5 at all, good because if they didn’t force 3rd party they would not be putting that extra work also it will likely make 3rd party decide they should continue development for series s/x as they will have to focus on PS5 & PS5 pro leaving more 3rd party ending like wukong)

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
So what gaming journalist do you prefer

You consider those 2 journalists?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Thanks for that. Now I have my doubts to buying it.

Just need confirmation from Jez Corden, Colt Eastwood and Destin.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Surprising from someone with

"Rational" and "Skeptic"

as username.

Honestly these tweets and their minions reposting them here appear like clockwork.

Xbox haven’t released a premium console.

Let’s tell Sony gamers their premium console isn’t worth it.

Masquerade as PC gamers and tell them this is the better option with more expensive alternatives.

Just makes me more adamant to buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: arvfab
OP
OP
R4tion4l Sk3pt1c
31 Aug 2024
Honestly these tweets and their minions reposting them here appear like clockwork.

Xbox haven’t released a premium console.

Let’s tell Sony gamers their premium console isn’t worth it.

Masquerade as PC gamers and tell them this is the better option with more expensive alternatives.

Just makes me more adamant to buy it.
Even if Xbox did make a Pro console people would still be dunking on the PS5 Pro it cost $700 without a disc drive

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Even if Xbox did make a Pro console people would still be dunking on the PS5 Pro it cost $700 without a disc drive

I don't see people dunking on Xbox for the digital Series X, which comes with 1TB less (and which is equally expensive to add another 1TB as is adding the disc drive on the Pro, if not more), no disc (without any possibility to add one in the future) and - shockingly - no Pro enhancements, for 200 bucks less than the Pro.