PC Gamers are a bunch of Cry Babies

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
They are like spoilt little man children, Tekken 8 introduces a battle pass and these whingers start review bombing the game.

Helldivers 2 re introduces having to sign up with a Sony account (they actually had this at launch but had to remove it due to technical issues) and ehat do the cry babies do? They start review bombing the game

Not that review bombing has every achieved anything before, why is PC filled with entitled little man children?

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Not that review bombing has every achieved anything before, why is PC filled with entitled little man children?
It wasn't always like this. The mass exodus of Xbox plebeians has ruined PC gaming culture forever. We now have a bunch of trashy people that are larping as PC gamers but are just hardcore Xbox fanboys that switched over and brought their retardation over with them.

PC gaming in the late 90s, 2000s, and even early 2010s was a solid community. There was very little cringey elitism because they truly didn't gaf about consoles or console gamers. Now "PC gamers" are obsessed with consoles/console gamers and are eternally insecure. The more Xbox console becomes irrelevant, the worst PC gaming gets.

Banana

10 Jan 2023
It wasn't always like this. The mass exodus of Xbox plebeians has ruined PC gaming culture forever. We now have a bunch of trashy people that are larping as PC gamers but are just hardcore Xbox fanboys that switched over and brought their retardation over with them.

PC gaming in the late 90s, 2000s, and even early 2010s was a solid community. There was very little cringey elitism because they truly didn't gaf about consoles or console gamers. Now "PC gamers" are obsessed with consoles/console gamers and are eternally insecure. The more Xbox console becomes irrelevant, the worst PC gaming gets.
Difference between then and now is your perception fueled by your own biases. Do you remember the shitstorm when Valve required Steam for HL2?

But why tf do you need an xbox or playstation account to play pc games?

I agree with Bryan, keep that trash on consoles.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Difference between then and now is your perception fueled by your own biases.
What biases? I'm neutral and always have been 😎

Do you remember the shitstorm when Valve required Steam for HL2?
Unjustified hate just like what's going on right now with HD2, they created the game and should be able to distribute it however they wish. The only people complaining were clowns like you, on dead forums with 12 members.

But why tf do you need an xbox or playstation account to play pc games?
Why tf do you need an EA account?
Why tf do you need a Ubisoft account?
Why tf do you need a Rockstar account?
Why tf do you need a Square Enix account?
Why tf do you need an Activision account?
Why tf do you need a Capcom account?
Why tf do you need a Bethesda account?

Welcome to modern gaming, that's just how it is.

I agree with Bryan, keep that trash on consoles.
No need, PC gamers are clearly OK with linking multiple accounts.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I actually think it's because the pc crowd these days is getting younger and younger. we have children being taught how to behave by tiktok videos and twitch streamers that are all on PC now. You can tell that basically no one stopped and did any critical thinking, it's just a massive wave of teenage hormonal discontent fueled by social media hot takes.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Welcome to modern gaming, that's just how it is
And why do you think modern gaming is like it is?

It's just horse armour. What's the big deal?
Its just optional to sign in, it's not like they'll force you to pay for online to sign to in to your console
It's just DLC, it's optional.
It's just skins, no one is forcing mtx on you
It's just pay to win, don't play competitively.
It's just always-on and connected to the internet, who doesn't have the internet?
Digital is just an option, no is taking your precious disks away.
It's only a ten year old game, of course the servers will shut down.
It's just one game shutting down, it's not like a storefront is closing.
It's just signing in to a server, MMOs do it all the time.

Then people ask why every game is MTX riddled, delayed, long Dev times, shipped-hald complete, nickel and domes with DLC, forced sign ins, forced monthly fees to play online. I'm sure none of that is correlated to the decline In sales, hardware, quality and quantity of games. Just a coincidence.

Op misses the point. Fanboys clap like seals, like the xbots did when Microsoft was fucking the industry, one push at a time.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Its just optional to sign in, it's not like they'll force you to pay for online to sign to in to your console
It's just always-on and connected to the internet, who doesn't have the internet?

Then people ask why every game is MTX riddled, delayed, long Dev times, shipped-hald complete, nickel and domes with DLC, forced sign ins, forced monthly fees to play online. I'm sure none of that is correlated to the decline In sales, hardware, quality and quantity of games. Just a coincidence.

Op misses the point. Fanboys clap like seals, like the xbots did when Microsoft was fucking the industry, one push at a time.
Yeah, majority rules 🤷‍♂️ most people couldn't care less about any of that. Based upstanding chads like yourself are a rare breed these days.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Why tf do you need an EA account?
Why tf do you need a Ubisoft account?
Why tf do you need a Rockstar account?
Why tf do you need a Square Enix account?
Why tf do you need an Activision account?
Why tf do you need a Capcom account?
Why tf do you need a Bethesda account?

Thats the thing, we have all these other accounts, why did Stean Users suddenly draw the line at Sony?

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
I actually think it's because the pc crowd these days is getting younger and younger. we have children being taught how to behave by tiktok videos and twitch streamers that are all on PC now. You can tell that basically no one stopped and did any critical thinking, it's just a massive wave of teenage hormonal discontent fueled by social media hot takes.

This is a misconception, the younger/new-gen dgaf about Steam it's not crucial as some like to claim for them, if they would then titles like Minecraft, Roblox, League of Legends or Fortnite wouldn't perform well on PC. Massive games with a younger demographic that got their own separate launchers and separate accounts.

Like stated above allmost all major publishers have required accounts on Steam. It's the Xbox refugees making a fuss and probably some entrenched Steam users worried that PS is one step closer in bringing the fight to their beloved cult of Gabe with their own launcher.

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Currently top my tier list as the biggest douchebag over Xbox fans which I never thought would happen

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Never have I seen such a ridiculous system where you can continue changing your reviews.

Heck after playing 100s of hours they also expect refunds.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024

Console players don't bend over challenge: impossible.

It's just X. It's just Y.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Thats the thing, we have all these other accounts, why did Stean Users suddenly draw the line at Sony?
Because it wasn't forced from the start and some countries don't have PSN available? I thought we made that clear yesterday.

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
Because it wasn't forced from the start and some countries don't have PSN available? I thought we made that clear yesterday.
How many times do people need to explain that you can create and account in another region if yours isn't supported.

This is an extremely common thing millions have been doing for nearly two decades.

It is how the people in those regions have always played Playstation.

Playstation is for sale in most of those regions.

They do not care and will never care.

You can even have multiple accounts in multiple regions if you want to download games from other regions. They do not care.

You can even move across the world and continue using your old region forever

They aren't going to ban people who want to use their services...

People refusing to acknowledge this at this point are just clinging on to any bullshit to remain upset

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Just make the Sony account and get over it.