PC games published by PlayStation should also require PSPlus to play online.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
For equality between platforms, not only should pc players need a PSN, they should also have to pay for PSPlus monthly.

This is the only fair way for Sony to treat gamers across platforms.

OP
OP
Jim Ryan

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
100%. Milk those steamlicker tits. Tstststststs moo for me, Gaben.
Clotted Cream Milk GIF by Libby’s Larder

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
For equality between platforms, not only should pc players need a PSN, they should also have to pay for PSPlus monthly.

This is the only fair way for Sony to treat gamers across platforms.
I prefer they went the other way and got rid of us having to pay online.

STOP TRYING TO NICKLE AND DIMN ME JIM.

Reactions: Jim Ryan and Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
No one is going to pay for PS+ on PC, bro. Please be realistic. You can require it, sure, but according to you guys: PC gamers don't buy precious Sony games on Steam. Now, imagine if we not only have to buy the game but also a subscription to play it. Hah

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
I prefer they went the other way and got rid of us having to pay online.

STOP TRYING TO NICKLE AND DIMN ME JIM.

You guys should champion for no more pay-to-play online instead of channeling your anger and energy at the imaginary PC gamers who hate Sony and are out to destroy it.

(Not you, in particular, Sircaw, just quoted you because you are also saying this)

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
I really, really hope Sony does this. (They won't because the people who handle the business for them are actually educated business men and understand wtf is going on in the PC market). But or the sake of it, let's say they do do it. Oh, boy, I cannot wait to see how things go down on the so-called PC launcher.

You should be worried your company is investing time and money into making a PC launcher instead of making games for your console and/or improving it and adding features and stuff lol.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
I'm fine with the launcher failing and Sony just going back to focus on console entirely.
I'm also fine with it. But I can't help but wonder, porting games to PC and stuff costs time and money, instead of investing that money and time in your console, they use it to bring us your games to PC. Why? Self-sabotage? Surely, it can't be.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
That should be the most fair option imo.
What features can PSN give me on Steam? How is it fair to pay a subscription? it's baffling how you people think. Steam does it all for free but Sony's games are so special that they require a subscription. lol?

Reactions: xollowsob

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
What features can PSN give me on Steam? How is it fair to pay a subscription? it's baffling how you people think. Steam does it all for free but Sony's games are so special that they require a subscription. lol?
PS+ has a lot beneficies… if you don’t know them it is really your issue.

Plus it is fair because both userbase will be in the same rules lol

Do you understand the concept of fair at all?

• haha
Reactions: xollowsob