Pentiment, Grounded, Sea of Thieves and Hi-Fi RUSH confirmed coming to PS5. |UP| Hifi rush preorders on PS5 going well.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This dickhead. As professional as he's suppose to be he has some real ignorant hot takes....

What about Disney, Prime or Netflix? Without exclusives, platform holders won't bother to make anything. Look at Valve. This is what happens when you get complacent.

It's like Mat wants a generic box without any identity...like xbox. What an idiot 🤡

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What about Disney, Prime or Netflix? Without exclusives, platform holders won't bother to make anything. Look at Valve. This is what happens when you get complacent.

It's like Mat wants a generic box without any identity...like xbox. What an idiot 🤡
Fucking trash narrative.
MS's new strategy and shill tactics.
They need to die once and for all and fuck off.

Atm they feel like a capcom last boss that keeps coming back....

Feels like 2006 all over again. The american journalists want to kill japanese consoles and exclusives

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ppl like Matt don't love gaming, I doubt he even games or did when he was like 10.Hes thinking from an ignorant numbers perspective and even then his take is fallacious because there are benefits in that space as well making your console more attractive and distinguished

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

they know what they are doing. they are grooming for these ideas the public, m$ is huge PR machine.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
This dickhead. As professional as he's suppose to be he has some real ignorant hot takes....

One of the most transparent and value destructive things Wall Street has tried to push is short-term gains over long-term sustainable profits.

Without looking it up, I guarantee you there have been papers written about the financial benefits of exclusive experiences/products in other industries, and perhaps even in gaming.

Common sense doesn't go out the window for the rest of us because Microsoft can no longer compete on the exclusive front.

And before anyone asks how a financial benefit to the platform holder is beneficial for the end customer, that's self-evident as well - observe the difference between Xbox over the next year as third party publishers start pulling support and the plug gets pulled on its retail presence and the Switch/PS5 growth in support/sales over the same period.

Sony can enjoy paltry PC sales for its 1st party SP ports and I'm sure Xbox is making more on multiplat releases than by keeping them on Xbox, but that's because the latter has thoroughly failed as a platform.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Funny how none of them said this when MS was all in on exclusives.

This is the kind of astroturfing nonsense I'm beyond sick of. No one is safe from these Shills.
Whatever MS is doing it's always the "correct" way to do it for these male putas 💩

For the last 3 years, buying publishers for exclusives was good for competition and customers. 5 months later, exclusives are bad for customers. Why? Because Phil is changing course 🤡

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
One of the most transparent and value destructive things Wall Street has tried to push is short-term gains over long-term sustainable profits.
That and demanding unlimited growth with limited resources available.

As for the shill analyst, I bet my left nut that if Phil Spencer had said "we are only releasing on Xbox from now on" the tweet would be about how exclusives matter.

• Shake
Reactions: Cool hand luke