Persona 3 Reload sold 1,000,000 copies worldwide within its first week, becoming the fastest selling game in ATLUS history

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
What we need is Persona 6 to look at what kind of appetite there is for the next instalment rather than all the ports/remasters and spin-off games.

Surely Persona 6 at least gets revealed this year, right? 😅

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I know they say it's the fastest but 1 million for this and Yakuza sounds incredibly low and floppy.

You would think these franchises would be bigger. I'm not impressed at all.

None of the SMT games and its spin offs (persona is a spin off of SMT) offer have ever sold that well and this franchise is as old as Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Double the platforms and 10x the installbase and they couldn't even double the sales. I wouldn't expect you to understand, infinite clown bot 🤡

The franchise didn't grow as much as they want us to believe. For a niche franchise on 1 platform only, Persona 5 still sold 1.5 million once it was released everywhere. It's going to take another month for Reload to reach that.
Its still the fastest selling persona game. Just accept it 🤡

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Its still the fastest selling persona game. Just accept it 🤡

Totally correct here. They could have sold 1 copy total, and it would still make the statement true, as the previous comparison value under the same launch conditions was 0.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Double the platforms and 10x the installbase and they couldn't even double the sales. I wouldn't expect you to understand, infinite clown bot 🤡

The franchise didn't grow as much as they want us to believe. For a niche franchise on 1 platform only, Persona 5 still sold 1.5 million once it was released everywhere. It's going to take another month for Reload to reach that.
It will actually take a lot longer if the current sales trajectory on steam is to be believed. shit dropped like a rock after launch..

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I'm not going to lie, I scammed 3 months of Gamepass to try this and now I'll be getting the disc version on PS5 in a few months.

What a gorgeous remake, I didn't realize they were going all in with it.