Phil Spencer congratulates Sony on the Showcase

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Congrats to you and the teams on the showcase. I know a ton of work goes into these shows and it's fun to get to see what's to come. Nice kickoff to "the show" season.

aTttWd681n_Wf7Qxi5GqoBJvqMKW_6Qlj4PIoSvygJQ.jpg

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom
24 Jun 2022
He's gotta be feeling at least a bit better heading into June after today, that is for sure.

Although, it's perfectly possible Microsoft somehow have just as or an even more underwhelming June Showcase. I guess we'll see in about two weeks.

This show was a X/10. Basically just revealed Xbox games.

Except Phantom Blade 0. And Foamstars. And Helldivers 2. And Spiderman 2.

And probably a few other games I'm forgetting there.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022
You know he’s smirking.
He is.
Xbox already had their "CG trailers" showcase. And it was still a way better showcase than Sony's showcase today.
Microsoft's showcase in a few weeks will be filled with a ton of 1st party announcements and gameplay videos.

Sony blew it. What a shitshow.

• haha
Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
He is.
Xbox already had their "CG trailers" showcase. And it was still a way better showcase than Sony's showcase today.
Microsoft's showcase in a few weeks will be filled with a ton of 1st party announcements and gameplay videos.

When was last time this happen for xbox. Honest question?

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
He is.

"Blew it" 😁

Xbox can announce as many first-party games as it like - how many will a really come out his year? Forza, Starfield, and maybe some AA game.

Hellblade and Avowed next year.

Perfect Dark, Fable, Gears, Everwild - they're all miles off.