Phillip W. Spencer III spent 917 hours playing Xbox games this year (Top: Starfield 148h)

Do you think Phil played all tht time or it was interns lol

• Total voters

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
That mothefucker does not spend time playing any games.

The way the Xbox brand is though…..I could believe it. Not like he does anything else to help Xbox.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't believe an exec plays that many games a year honestly. Not doubting he enjoys gaming but, this is more than me.
I think yoshi might be only one that plays alot. Yoshida be gaming hard even on his switch.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I'm not saying he doesn't game at all, but the "he's a gamer, just like us" is a big part of his extremely manufactured image.

FyhamiNWIBIEXbV.jpg:large

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I dunno lol I think it's very plausible that someone else plays on that account & they use it as a look at our gamer boss , but then again with how shitty Xbox has been run it wouldn't suprise me that the supreme leader doesn't actually do anything other than playing shitbox

• thinking_hard
Reactions: KiryuRealty

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Look at his Starfield achievements compared to hours played.

I don’t think it’s fake or that someone else is playing for him. He just leaves his console or PC on all the time to inflate hours played 😂😂 just like his fanboy influencers do.

It’s the only way “playing” 20 hours a week makes sense

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Look at his Starfield achievements compared to hours played.

I don’t think it’s fake or that someone else is playing for him. He just leaves his console or PC on all the time to inflate hours played 😂😂 just like his fanboy influencers do.

It’s the only way “playing” 20 hours a week makes sense
I belief it's someone playing but hey well never know.