Phillip W. Spencer III spent 917 hours playing Xbox games this year (Top: Starfield 148h)

Do you think Phil played all tht time or it was interns lol

• Total voters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
if it was someone else they would be getting achievements, this guy has 148 hours played but has less achievements than people playing less than 30 hours

Very gd point so just leavung it on standby running without playing, makes sense.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Of course not. My Xbox total for the year was like 30 hours. My PS total was 99 hours, and my Switch total is probably around there too. I am extremely busy with my company. And I feel like I played a lot this year (for me these days at least).

I can't imagine Phil playing 4x as much as me in the role he's supposed to be in.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Of course not. My Xbox total for the year was like 30 hours. My PS total was 99 hours, and my Switch total is probably around there too. I am extremely busy with my company. And I feel like I played a lot this year (for me these days at least).

I can't imagine Phil playing 4x as much as me in the role he's supposed to be in.
But when you look at what a clusterfuck Xbox is, it seems like a situation that could arise from the head honcho getting high and playing Xbox all day instead of doing the job properly…

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
But when you look at what a clusterfuck Xbox is, it seems like a situation that could arise from the head honcho getting high and playing Xbox all day instead of doing the job properly…
From the leaked emails, it felt like they were always putting things together at the absolute last minute. He probably really does just play games all day and sends emails in between flights and on the toilet

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
lol FIST is a PlayStation China Hero Project funded game. Sony wasting money just for them to put it on other platforms
It was timed exclusive. Tbh it isn't important that these little indie level games are able to go multiplat. They are nice to haves but not console sellers.

Also 100% bullshit on the gaming time, Phil is jetsetting all over the world constantly. He probably lets his kids (or interns) play on his acct.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Mine says 2168 🙈

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Xbox fans should hope this profile is faked because this dude has terrible taste in games if this is true.