PlayStation AllStars Battle Royale needs to comeback

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The problem with the first game it ignored a lot of iconic PS ip like there’s no Wild Arms, Dark Cloud, Legend of Dragoon, Rogue Galaxy, Loco Rico, Gravity Rush, Potopon, Ape Escape Monkeys, Syphon Filter, Demon Souls, side characters like the Sly cooper gang & more & now PS has Bloodborne, GOT, Horizon, Days Gone, Death Stranding, Helldivers & more they can even use characters from Sony owned ip like Breaking Bad, Demon Slayer, The Boys a whole slue of characters. PS allstars had a bunch of random characters & was a huge miss opportunity it came out at the wrong time 2013 just 1 year before PS4 it should’ve been delayed till PS4 & polished more

Sony should’ve bought Arc System Work a long time ago right when they bought EVO back in 2020 & had them working on 2 live service fighters, those being PS Allstars reboot & a 2.5D fighter like Guilty Gear using Demon Slayer or another popular Sony ip a Demon Soul x Bloodborne fighter would be awesome ngl lol
I don't think Sony has the gaming rights for these series that they made but even then, it would be pretty weird to see Walter White fighting Ellie and Homelanders vs Nathan Drake. To me it just doesn't work. It only works for Nintendo because of so many of their IPs are completely nonsensical.

Since you mentioned it, The Boys fighting game would be a good competitor for Mortal Combat.

I think it's smart for Sony to show up with their own takes on things like a fighting game, some sort of cart/arcade game, Pokemon, etc, but it can't just be a generic copy.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
i just maybe missing games, the output was insane and quality was great.
My personal favorite PlayStation era. Had games from the very first day of release contrary to the media propaganda PS3 had no games

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
LittleBigPlanet Karting... the perfect GAAs fame for MediaMolecule (they'll end up closed if they miss with another game, unfortunately)
811cuQQqjgL.jpg
Yes. Even though mod car racers was better.
Just do an All stars PS game with kart racing.

PS characters like Kratos and Spiderman are more popular than ever