PlayStation has increased the price of the original Horizon: Zero Dawn from $14.99/$19.99 to $34.99/$39.99

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
hzd_wide-2560x1440-bd312be05c49cf339097777c493cb899.jpg

In the US, the game now costs exactly twice as much as it did yesterday.

Right now, the PS4 version of Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition is priced at £34.99 / $39.99.

Price history data on the game, gathered by websites such as PSPrices.com, shows that the title was selling at £15.99 / $19.99 before today’s increase.
Physical copies of Horizon Zero Dawn can still be found at a recommended retail price of £15.99 / $19.99 or lower via online retailers like Amazon.
Source

Last edited:

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
They're selling the remaster for 50 and you can upgrade for 10 dollars... of course they had to increase the price of the base game.

The game has been out for 7 years, if you're complaining about the price going up just be honest that you were never going to buy the game but you want something to complain about.

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Just another reason to say fuck you to remasters. Also, this is the digital future some of you want. Physical's the way to go.

Unless there was a sale that ended yesterday.
Nah remaster is day 1. Ppl had 7 yrs to buy it and they gave it out free and its been in ps plus. Ppl cry too much over nothing.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Nah remaster is day 1. Ppl had 7 yrs to buy it and they gave it out free and its been in ps plus. Ppl cry too much over nothing.

If they said anyone buying the version from this date on doesn't have an upgrade path except for at full price, they'd still be complaining because their con was exposed.

People complaining about this PSN login on PC, but they are confessing they want the remaster that so many people said was dumb... it's a confession.

People tell on themselves constantly, you just have to listen.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I dont know bruh, People had 7 yrs to buy this game which has been on sale for 10$ countless times, has been on ps plus and also been given away for free with the ps plus collection. Anyone pitching a fit over it seems performative action at best.

And for newcomers 40$ is a steal for the game + expansion. I hate borizon and even I can look at this objectively

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Get fucked Sony!
Are they blind, deaf, dumb as well as greedy?

This company deserves the SHIT storm coming it's way when it wants to sell PS6's and PSP-6.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Lol which moron thought this would be a good idea after Concord!?

Sony is losing it's mind! This is a shitty and criminal practise...

They could have offered the remaster for 10 bucks more then the original. But no, they doubled the price of the non Remaster. :D :D

They didnt shoot themselves in the foot with this one, they blew off their leg.

Get fucked Sony.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I dont know bruh, People had 7 yrs to buy this game which has been on sale for 10$ countless times, has been on ps plus and also been given away for free with the ps plus collection. Anyone pitching a fit over it seems performative action at best.

And for newcomers 40$ is a steal for the game + expansion. I hate borizon and even I can look at this objectively
No its not. The original price was a steal, the new price is theft.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
They're selling the remaster for 50 and you can upgrade for 10 dollars... of course they had to increase the price of the base game.

The game has been out for 7 years, if you're complaining about the price going up just be honest that you were never going to buy the game but you want something to complain about.
Aaaand this is number 1 ladies and gentlemen!! Go suck Hulst's cock. Defending a company doubling the price of old software is a mental disability.