PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for November: Teardown, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Superliminal and more

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I remember being interested when I saw the trailer. It actually looks quite good.
It is good yes. I'm playing the campaign mode and it's fun. I thought it was just sandbox but there's a story.

FYI, the first DLC is free, you have to download it separately.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It is good yes. I'm playing the campaign mode and it's fun. I thought it was just sandbox but there's a story.

FYI, the first DLC is free, you have to download it separately.
i'll add it to the backlog. Just got physical copies of octopath 2, death stranding dc, and tales of arise on sale for 60%+ off. Ended up being a 3-for-the-price-of-1 deal lol

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What games even left that could be added to the service though? There's not that much out there and just like gamepass it's not like people even play most of the games on the service.

I mostly agree about what else... I see it as tiny bit of an issue. Like to the point where ps plus needs a slight rework again and sooner the better. We all have ideas about what… there needs to be something tho.

I do not support day one releases in any form. I want gamemakers to make money to make more of what we love. I want to give them my money.

We are already witnessing the graveyard of devs welfarepass leaves in its wake. That is surely not the solution.

With this said, there’s better value in only subscribing to Essential tier. More PS5 games and better frequency of major releases as well vs the ubislop and square enix bargain bin dumps. And they’ve exhausted that now too… what else is an important question to ask.

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
I really would prefer the drops on this are games I wasn't even thinking of playing or haven't heard of honestly. I'm not rich or something but if I'm interested in the game I have no problem supporting the developers by paying for it, services like this should be about discovering new interesting ideas. Whenever something big hits it that I've already bought I just feel like an idiot for buying it.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
So nobody tried Teardown yet? 🤡

I don't ever want to hear you guys complain about missing small quirky games like Sony Japan used to make 🤡🤡🤡

Ever notice how a lot of people will say “AAA games suck” out of one side of their mouth, and out of the other it’s “Plus sucks because there aren’t enough AAA games”?