PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for December: Lego 2K Drive, Powerwash Simulator, Sable

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Powerwash Simulator was life-changing for the xbots when it went on GP. They wouldn't shut up about it because it was timed-exclusive from Square. Always on the top of the charts.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I've been eyeing Power Wash Simulator for a very long time, so I'm pleased with this. For those who don't know: the FF7 and Tomb Raider level packs are free, so make sure you pick them up! There're also Back to the Future and SpongeBob DLCs, but those are $8 USD and I'm not interested enough in those to buy them.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I was planning to buy Power Wash Simulator when it went on sale next, so this is good!

I will have to get the SpongeBob SquarePants DLC for it.

Reactions: toadsage44

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Wow…. Probably the worst month I’ve ever seen in the history of the service.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
If we go by what xbox shills all over social media said when it released, Powerwashing simulator is GOAT. I wish I was kidding. Shill accounts were all over the place pretending it;s the best thing ever.

• haha
Reactions: toadsage44

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Merry fucking Christmas! 🙄

go away shut up GIF

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Definitely a weak month for sure, Sable is good.

Def gonna try out Lego and Power Wash.

Hopefully the other drop for this month is better

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
I was planning on buying Power Wash Simulator this month so this is great savings for me and a great month..... /s

Fucking garbage month and the worst month yet and prob top 5 worst month all time. These PC sims on consoles... Jaysus - talk about copying a bad trend (which is obviously favorable to Sony's pocket). Well on our way to Xbox Live status, with a price increase on top. If I wanted to power wash I would use the machine in my fucking garage.

Brand ambassadors will do their thing unfortunately. Same as Xbots.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It does don't it? Cool for the first couple weeks as the new toy to play around with to wash your car......... then...

Especially when you have to do it namatter if its summer or winter, sun, rain, hail, snow....

But I'm sure the game will have some sense of satisfaction for some people.